“Like there pizza”

Pizza Plus
Ranked #13 of 48 Restaurants in Dandridge
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

I like the fact when you eat at Buffet they will make what you like prices are good been ratting here for 20 yrs

1  Thank shelia1955

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Tasty but not special. A very small pizza for 2 was about $8.97. Just enough for my husband and myself - we're both small eaters.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

We ordered delivery while staying in the area. BTW, having a full menu in the hotel room is a great idea. We probably should have stuck with pizza, but ordered calzones and wings. The wings were fine, the calzones not so much. A little gummy--either because the crust was not cooked through, or because the tomato sauce was inside the calzone. I've never had it that way, and I'm not a fan. Having the sauce on the side to dip is a much better idea, given the sogginess it created. That said, though, the order arrived promptly on a Friday night, and was correct. Could have been worse.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

I hadn't been to the Pizza Plus in a long and heard good things lately. So I thought I'd give it a try for the lunch buffet. I was very impressed with the many, fresh, cut up veggies & good dressings. They had just finished with several school trip kids and attitudes were still good. I was asked what pizza I liked and so was everyone else who came in. I was amazed at the Pizza and toppings, then the cinnamon sticks topped off a great meal & all for $8. Thank you Pizza Plus and I will be back.

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

Great place for pizza. Get thick or thin. Lot of extras. So anything you want for takeout dinner including a 2 liter of Soda.
The staff is great the food is excellent and we visit once a month at least.

Been to Pizza Plus? Share your experiences!