“Just passing thru”

Taste of Dandridge
Ranked #2 of 48 Restaurants in Dandridge
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Chose this place because of reviews and menu choices. It did not disappoint. Ribs were fantastic. Great portion and sides were yummy as expected. Can't say enough about the staff. Super friendly and helpful. They offered me a cover parking spot for my motorcycle due to rain. Very nice had a great dinner.

2  Thank davidpf

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Awesome food and service. We visit as often as possible as a family. Once a month my girlfriends and I take a "wife's day out" and usually have lunch here. Its calm and suitable for a great meal and time to chat and catch up. The owner is an awesome lady.

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

We went to this restaurant because it was recommended highly recommended. Well I don't know what the fuss was about. Let's start at the door and how rude the person that greeted us was. We were told it was casual and that's how we were dressed boy did she look down on us. Shameful. Then Our waitress was rude! I understand you were busy but that's no reason to be rude to people that keep your restaurant running. Food was cold. I asked if it could be warmed and she flat out said she didn't have time and that's the way it is. And this is no joke. I looked at her with a shocked face and believe it or not the people next to us said you're not the only one. And I looked around and saw nothing but disgusting people's faces so I started talking to people and there was so many disappointed people in this restaurant it was unbelievable. I took a couple bites but it was hard to swallow. So after 5 minutes and couldn't find my waitress yes I stood up and waited for the next one to pass by and stopped her in her tracks and said I want a box I'm leaving this restaurant now and I mean now and yep I had to be firm because I was just being ignored and so is everyone else. I know I'm rambling but for a restaurant that came recommended I actually came home and told the people the recommended it to me that I will never recommend that restaurant anyone they were shocked because they go there every Friday. Well-being regulars you're going to be treated special. Am I right yes. So Taste of Dandridge you better step it up! Are you are going to lose customers and you'll be the next restaurant down that road that closes. Good luck to you and I hope the manager reads this cuz I couldn't even get a hold of you that day. Disappointed customer

3  Thank mdtenn
Reviewed 26 July 2018

you drive up and there's a ton of people. so you knew it was good. the quality is good, the menu large...the atmosphere is so so - but it's Dandridge TN. The service was very good too. Will go back.

1  Thank TravelManSouth
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

We were there waiting for our food for over 2 HOURS. And it still didn’t come out right. My boyfriend ordered a burger- he wanted it well done- our waitress informed us that it was going to be an extra 20 minutes for a well done burger, he ok’d. I ordered the ribeye sandwich- cooked medium. It took 2 hours to get our food and his burger came out medium and my ribeye came out medium rare. My boyfriend didn’t even touch his burger. And to top it off, the 6 year old we had with us spilled my boyfriend’s drink all over him and one waitress saw and didn’t offer any help or even to tell our waitress. Our waitress didn’t even notice that his drink was sitting there empty until she brought us the bill. And to ice the cake even more, you could literally hear the manager/supervisor/owner/whatever she was, absolutely screaming at the cook in the kitchen. This place USED to be so good- we will never go back.

Been to Taste of Dandridge? Share your experiences!