“Our wait staff made our evening”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #32 of 152 Restaurants in Cordova
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: Outback Steakhouse, the home of juicy steaks, spirited drinks and Aussie hospitality. Find our location in Cordova on the corner of North Germantown Parkway and Cordova Road near SunTrust and FedEx.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our waiter was PJ or BJ. We couldn’t be sure with mask on, but he was the sweetest, hard worker to make our evening great. Paid attention and was able to accomplish everything we asked for. A special person.

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (95)

Reviewed 27 June 2021 via mobile

The reason for the two start review is primarily the waitress. Was seated, and she came to take our drink order immediately, but then would disappear for 15 minutes each time. Never came to ask if our food was cooked properly, and husband had to ask several time for a single refill. Then one of the times, she forgot she had already taken our order.

Steak, sweet potatoes, and appetizers were great. Vegetables were WAY undercooked. They were practically raw.

Date of visit: June 2021
OutbackGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2021

Hello,

Our goal is to provide excellent food and service. We’re sorry we let you down. If you’d like to get in touch directly, please fill out our Contact Us form and we will reach back out: https://www.outback.com/contact

Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed 15 June 2021

I hardly write reviews but after this experience I'm compelled to. I'm a 60+ year old executive traveling to Memphis on business and I get to the restaurant early for dinner and the place is not even half full. I asked for a small booth, seeing many empty ones and the server said none were available. I then asked for a table and the server again replied that none were available but that she could seat me at the bar. I said you must not want my business and promptly walked out. How insulting!

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 28 September 2020 via mobile

This isn’t the first time, but it pushed me to write a review. Ordered to-go medium rare steak, baked potato and salad. Received a well done steak, uncooked potato, and they have now shrunk the size of their salads. This place has been declining in quality the past 1-2 years.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 25 July 2020

Absolutely awful from beginning to end! Took forever to even get water. My steak was supposed to be medium rare, and it came out raw. Baked potato had spoiled sour cream on it. Bread was cold. Salad was ok. Husband’s pasta was just ok. We’ll never be back!!!

Date of visit: July 2020