US$72
Hampton.com
US$64
US$111
GardenInn.com
Quality Inn Exit 4(Clarksville)
US$80
Home2.com
US$73
US$89
All reviewscumberland riverview of the riverexecutive levelfarmers marketdowntown restaurantsblack horseseventh floordowntown clarksvilleaustin peayk cupswalking distancethe location is perfectbed was very comfortablestate universityindoor poolnew carpetfront desk staff
Reviewed 16 May 2018

Nice location, staff, and facilities. Room clean and good free breakfast. Shower gets extrely hot when making hissing noise, and elevator is very jerky and feels.unsafe. Has an indoor pool with deck, pool could use more lighting and patch up holes in wall

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Qaina, Front Office Manager at Riverview Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Thank you for your feedback as it is greatly appreciated. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our guests' experience. Your feedback is very helpful in providing us with such insight as to how we could've made your stay better.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Enjoyed my stay here very much. The staff were friendly and helpful. The hot breakfast had good variety. Just wish they had boiled eggs since I like to control my salt intake.. good restraints and a nice river walk are close by.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Qaina, Front Office Manager at Riverview Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be used towards our future breakfast endeavors.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

From check in to check out this was by far one of the most enjoyable hotel stays I have ever had. The staff was not only super friendly, they went above and beyond to recognize our needs and not only accommodate but also impress!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are glad that we were able to recognize and accommodate your needs during your stay with us by providing you with outstanding service. We hope to have you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

I enjoyed the hotels location, walkable to Restaurants and the park- 0n Cumberland river- the bed and furniture was nice- it was a bit dusty and the windows foggy- however the view was spectacular-
I had 2 issues-my reservation was wrong- I specified the dates- double checked it at registration- however 2 days later- i was told I did not have the room for Saturday?! I showed The big yellow sticker that confirmed my registration- I did not keep the email- an error on my part. I had no room!! Second issue- there was a large group came in that day- a lot of smoking by the door( a fire in the ashtray) I got the staff to put out- also this group was loud- hanging in the lobby—hmm as a senior frequent traveler I did not feel comfortable- I checked out early—- found another hotel in Clarksville- -

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your feedback and for bringing this to our attention. We will be sure to look into things further for you. We send sincere apologies regarding the large group that we had in-house during your stay with us. We tried our best to assign guests not part of the group, on separate floors. Nevertheless, we greatly apologize for the various inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

The Inn is right on the Cumberland River and you can walk out and enjoy the path along the river. It is also an easy walk to town, which is just lovely. The staff was VERY accommadiating. Rooms were clean and they are pet friendly! Great for traveling furbabies.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the five-star rating. One of the biggest advantages we have as you mentioned in your feedback is our close proximity and easy access to the Cumberland River. We try our best to make meeting our guest's accommodation needs our top priority.