Riverview Inn
US$90
US$121
BestWestern.com
Quality Inn Exit 4(Clarksville)
US$80
US$72
Country Inn
US$95
Hotels.com
US$111
US$149
Red Roof Inn Clarksville(Clarksville)(Great Value!)
US$61
Super 8 Clarksville Northeast(Clarksville)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$119
Home2.com
All reviewscumberland riverview of the riverdowntown restaurantsexecutive levelblack horseseventh flooraustin peaywalking distancebed was very comfortableindoor poolworked finenice hotelstate universitynew carpetfront desk staffrooms are largelocation is great
Reviewed 2 November 2016

I felt like I got what I expected...this hotel advertises itself as a nice mid-range property with a great downtown location. Other hotels in the area were out a little farther closer to more retail, but the three of us couples were in town to see a show at the Roxy, so this was perfect for our needs. It was a quick walk to the theatre and a delicious dinner at Edward's. We also took advantage of the beautiful fall day to use the Riverwalk right outside the door, which highlights the Cumberland River. I will admit that the outside of the hotel gave me a little pause when we pulled up, but the lobby and our room were a pleasantly updated surprise. The staff was helpful, and there was free breakfast & a pool, which we didn't take advantage of. Our room was on the executive level (and I would recommend calling and requesting that because I understand they are in the middle of renovations and these rooms are finished.) As per other reviewers, the windows in our room needed to be replaced because they were "foggy", but our view was of the parking lot anyway, so no big deal for our short stay. They "roll up the streets" downtown early, even on a weekend, so if you are looking for nightlife, you might consider a different location. Overall, very happy with our choice for this trip.

Room Tip: Request an Executive Level (remodeled) Room, and a river view.
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Have stayed there twice in the past year. The front desk staff were helpful and friendly--especially Bruce he is a charmer! The property is well maintained, well decorated (especially for the holidays), rooms are clean and updated. Complimentary breakfast is good. We were there during Halloween Festivities and the hotel handled the parking situation very well. We will be back!

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 24 October 2016

The staff made check-in super easy. Everybody went out of the way to meet every request. Our room on the 7th floor was far nicer than we were expecting. Fantastic view of the river and walkover from the hotel to the river walk.

Room Tip: 7th floor, a little more but worth it.
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
lcapps, Guest Services at Riverview Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2016

Mr. Robert! Thanks a bunch for taking the time to write a review for us! I feel we have a great team of employees here and it makes my heart happy to have you give recognition to them for trying their best. :) Thanks very much and we hope to have you stay with us again! -Christy, Guest Services

Reviewed 22 October 2016

I am a big Monkees fan, so we visited Clarksville for that reason. But the hotel stay was fantastic and the view of the Cumberland River spectacular. We got lost and the new gentleman at the desk stayed on the phone with me until I got to the hotel. (Take note, the name of the highway to this hotel changes many times, just stay on it and keep driving).

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the river.
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family

Thanks so much for this lovely review and for singling out our dear front desk clerk Miles! (: We appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback on your stay, and we're so glad it was good enough to write about! Thanks a bunch! -Christy, Guest Services

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel during a Bands of America marching competition. Upon check in I give the gentleman behind the desk my credit card. He swiped it and told me it swiped. He then proceeds to make a copy of my card because it doesn't have raised numbers . I questioned him about this. The next morning I visit the desk to inquire about this policy again. I'm told they make copies of all the quests cards. I have been in retail for 29+ years. If a card of any type swiped you don't need a copy of it. The company IWork for wont accept cards without raised numbers if they don't swipe. They made a copy of my card on the Copy Machine . I will be canceling my card when I get home. In this day where there is so much cc fraud how does a hotel get away with doing this??? They had no good answer for me. I will never stay at a Riverview Inn again.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
lcapps, Guest Relations Manager at Riverview Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2016

I am so sorry for this misunderstanding! It is standard procedure that we take copies of cards which do not have raised numbers. When the numbers are raised, we take an imprint of the card. This happens if you stay at a hotel or you rent a car, and is not the same case as it is in retail stores. In our case, it is for incidentals-- i.e., damage is caused to the room and the cost of which is greater than what your card was initially authorized for. Additionally, it proves that the card was physically here in our possession. This prevents identity theft and protects both our and your rights.
I understand your fear that your credit card information may be stolen because we have it, however, I assure you that we take all steps possible to keep it secure. The employees which work behind the front counter are all deemed trustworthy by management and are subject to background checks prior to hiring, and the imprinted registration cards are kept secure. If you would like, feel free to call your bank and discuss it with them. Again, so sorry for any stress this may have caused you and I am happy to hear that beyond this, your stay was pleasant. Thanks for voicing your concern! -Christy, Guest Services