See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 4 April 2015

We were in town for a court date and to visit my son . It was a peaceful stay. They are a lil pushy on checkout but hey that's how they do it. Still will def come back. They room was nice and didn't smell bad . I was just so pleased it was so nice and affordable.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2015

Were passing through Tennessee and when my reserved hotel had no more non-smoking rooms, Expedia help line (Jethro) helped me change my reservation to this one. Great price, but it is about 13 miles off the Interstate. The room was clean and well maintained. The front desk staff was friendly and efficient.

What I liked best was the neighborhood. Just off a main road with at least 6 restaurant options within about a block. It was a clean, well-lit, safe-feeling neighborhood. (Some of these cheap stops en route feel a little sketchy.)

The area is a little high (probably because of the Army base?), so I would probably make the trek off the Interstate to stay here again for the price.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2015

horrible smelly dirty rooms. food crumbs hair and cigarette butts every where. the sheets are dirty. stains and cigarette holes everywhere. not to mention in a non smoking room. so far its quiet and no BUGS!. but sure is scary wont even be able to sleep tonight. tv doesnt work. phone was never plugged in im not sure how this place is still in business.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank bebesx
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Check in was smooth an swift(Booked the room on Line). Room was very clean an quit. Building Look freshly painted an well kept grounds.No drug deals that we noticed. We arrived at 3 am on a Friday nite,left by 10am. We were pleased with our stay.

Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Cordell R
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Midtown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Dear Cordell,

Thank you for telling us about your stay. We value all of your feedback. We will pass it on to our staff. We use all feedback to make the changes to the hotel to make it better for you, and future guests. Thank you for your time. We hope to see you again in the future.

Midtown Inn

Reviewed 19 January 2013

I booked three nights stay thinking I was getting a better deal,but later found out it was nothnig than a local "DRUG" joint.This motel is very close to projects all the drug traffic come late night to party and sell drugs.Not worth staying,I did check out the same night.didn't feel secure at all.The manager didn't refund any money.

Date of stay: January 2013