“Clean and Relaxing”

Add it.
Great Escape Theater
Ranked #3 of 15 Fun & Games in Clarksville
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This theatre is always kept very clean and tidy which is impressive considering the amount of traffic that comes through here.

All reviews
"carmike"
"matinee"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

We live three minutes down the road. We love the theater itself, but feel management was appointed with a loss in “1, 2, 3, not it!” We use the Regal app to purchase our tickets, unless it’s Tuesday (AT&T gives free tickets Tuesday’s,) but there’s also a fee associated. Why?? I’m saving YOU (a wealthy company) money and time. You’ve got two box office registers. The line there is rarely long. Take note of the concessions though. Often times, people are standing around joking in the little side room where your employees disappear to for 5 minutes upon the request for jalapeños. I love the place, but I’ve waited 45 minutes for popcorn......more than one time! Oft times there are only one or two registers open at the concessions, but the line is serpentining. AMC in the mall has moved on to the Coke Freestyle machines, which would save you valuable time! Get your s@@@ together!!

Aside from these obvious reasons, the theater is great! New seats and other upgrades all around.the solo RPX is great....when there’s actually a movie showing in there you want to see. I will continue to bring my family, but things have to change!

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Local, decent parking, and usually clean. This is our local theater, and I have no complaints. They normally have the movie that I want to see.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

Ok S I haven.t been in awhile so i'm a bit guilty of sticker shock. Price to take two grandparents one Mom and two grand kids to the movie ready Easily over a HUNDRED dollars. Next time we do matinee not prime time. Oh well it was a birthday gift, theater was clean, staff friendly, fairly comfortable, I actually enjoyed it when I just knew going in I wasn't going to. So good for them, and all those still having to take someone out it's still a great to do thing for most any kind of date, and a fun family outing.