Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Wyndham
US$55
Booking.comUS$55
Agoda.comUS$55
Hotels.comUS$55
PricelineUS$55
Expedia.comUS$55
FindHotelUS$55
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2021

The overall room was okay. The bathroom sink had green toothpaste in it that hadn't been cleaned. There was only one towel provided and no bath mat. Luckily we had brought a couple towels with us. I told the clerk upon checking out, but he didn't seem to worried about it.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 9 January 2021 via mobile

Checked in @ 10:00 And crashed as we was to tired to drive anymore beds was questionable about clean sheets but I laid on top and used my own blanket.. remote was crusty put us under the stairs as people was coming and going all night long.. as pulling up we smelled weed.. the worst part was the roaches I didnt like waking up to them crawling on me.. we left out around 3:30 am cause of it

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 1 January 2021

After driving we just needed a clean hotel (COVID) and a good nights sleep. We didn’t get either. The room had hairs on bedding, toilet, tub that question how clean the room was. Very hard to feel comfortable . When I talked to staff early in the morning, he said you could have moved last night to another room. We totally overpaid for this terrible stay $80

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2020

The guys I deal with are the best at what they do. Al goes out of his way to make sure i have everything i need for my stay. He's up an ready when I check. Has coffee ready an hot. I cant think of anything I would change. I like staying here. Great place great people.

Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 29 August 2020

Great rooms. Everything is good.we definitely will staying at this location. Newly renovated rooms and hardwood floors. They let us check in early with no extra charges. Also we checked out late. Excellent

Date of stay: August 2020