“If I ever wanted to eat this food again I would order carry out”

The Feed co. Table & Tavern
Ranked #33 of 824 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: US$9 - US$37
Description: FEED co. Table and Tavern is a locally owned Chattanooga restaurant located on the Southside. Specializing in farm to table favorites with a unique twist, this restaurant offers something for everyone. With nightly specials, a full bar, live music and a game room for children of all ages, this Chattanooga restaurant is perfect for every occasion.
Reviewed 31 August 2020 via mobile

I took a total of three hours to eat here including the wait time. The food was delicious the hostess was friendly but the overall experience was bad. Once we got our food the wait staff totally forgot about us and did not ask us if we wanted anything. We had to go back to the hostess in order to get out of there. I have no idea if they even serve dessert because no one asked us if we wanted anything else. I am uploading a picture of how we left our cups and dishes trying to get the weights staffs attention so that we could pay our bill. We probably could’ve just left there and no one would’ve even noticed. But we did pay for the bad experience.

Date of visit: August 2020
Write a reviewReviews (473)

Reviewed 30 August 2020 via mobile

Nothing to write home about. We arrived and asked the hostess for a time. She told us hour or so. So we gave her our number and waited. The wait time was really close to an hour when we we received the text our table was ready. We stood there for a bit as the host got ready the a hostess said you have to have a mask. Now if she’d told us that when we put our name in an hour ago. We’d gladly spent our money elsewhere but anyway we put the mask on for the 10 foot walk to the table. I understand that’s not the hostess decision but she needs to be as adamant when you put your name on the list as she was after we’d waited an hour. We did notice the servers and workers wearing their mask in all sorts of configurations.
Our server was not real attentive. The food was mediocre for the price. I guess the mask thing could have dampened our good time but a good $30 steak would have made up for it. It was full so I doubt it matters but we won’t return.

1  Thank HJ379
Reviewed 30 August 2020 via mobile

Food was okay. Steak was tough, salad needed a little more dressing. Service was mediocre - our server was not very attentive or interactive but my biggest complaint is the mask situation. We are from out of town & were not aware of how strict places were being. When we put our name on the list we were not wearing a mask. They took our name told us it would be an hour wait and not one word was said about having a mask when we came back so we waited over an hour & we were not going to be seated without a mask. Luckily they gave us one but I think it is ridiculous to walk 10 feet with a mask, take it off in a restaurant full of people & have to put it back on. I walked out with it under my nose because it messes with my vision and not one word was said about improper wear!! What good did that really do?? Don’t think we will be back even post Covid!

Reviewed 29 August 2020 via mobile

Visiting family from out of town and had a birthday dinner here. Server was great, very attentive and detailed with our preferences. Food was very good, highly recommend the pork chop, the jalapeño cheese hush puppies, and the Brussels sprouts and artichoke dip. Loved the fried Brussels sprout salad too! Liked the variety on menu even tho it seemed limited. We have picky eaters with a vegetarian in the mix and everyone was happy. Very pleasant dinner, would eat here again.

Reviewed 24 August 2020

Love this place!! Do not leave without trying the Triple B. Best beer cheese I’ve had in awhile. Entrees never disappoint as well.