“Great Farm Fresh Food”

The Feed co. Table & Tavern
Ranked #34 of 828 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: US$9 - US$37
Description: FEED co. Table and Tavern is a locally owned Chattanooga restaurant located on the Southside. Specializing in farm to table favorites with a unique twist, this restaurant offers something for everyone. With nightly specials, a full bar, live music and a game room for children of all ages, this Chattanooga restaurant is perfect for every occasion.
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ate there one Friday evening around 8:30 pm. We only had about a 10 minute wait. We started out in the restaurant with an appetizer of the Triple B Fries, (beer battered fries covered with bacon and beer cheese) and they were delicious. My husband had the Cornmeal Battered Catfish. The fish was flaky and cooked perfectly but he was disappointed that it was served atop the mashed potatoes and green beans and that made it soggy. I had the Fried Brussel Sprout Salad with grilled chicken and Pepper Jelly vinaigrette. It was delicious with no complaints.

After dinner we moved over to the bar area to listen to live music. It had a great atmosphere with plenty of outdoor seating. Great experience overall.

Date of visit: July 2018
Miguel M, Owner at The Feed co. Table & Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Thanks for such a great review, Shana! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your evening with us and hope you will join us again!

Write a reviewReviews (476)

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

It's so refreshing to find a town chock full of wonderful locally owned eateries! The FEED was delicious. The Brussel Sprout and Artichoke dip was fabulous, but the Pot Roast was AMAZING!! It absolutely melts in your mouth. Definitely worth the price. I know.. pot roast??? Trust me, you wrong be disappointed. Love the vibe and the service was great. I liked the 20 hour brisket sandwich too, but the pot roast... yum.

Date of visit: July 2018

We take it you enjoyed the pot roast?! We are so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with us and hope you will join us for pot roast again soon!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I was in Chattanooga for the first time, so I took a guided tour on a trolley bus. I asked the driver to drop me off somewhere for a good lunch, which is how I got to the Feed Co. I had fish and chips, which was as good as any I’ve ever had. Good beer and wine selection, too. Prompt service, fair prices, pleasant atmosphere. The location is just a bit off the beaten path, so my thanks to the driver.

Date of visit: July 2018
Miguel M, Owner at The Feed co. Table & Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with us! We hope you enjoyed your visit to Chattanooga as much as you enjoyed the fish and chips!

Reviewed 8 July 2018

This was within walking distance of the Staybridge and highly ranked on Tripadvisor and Yelp. For good reason. I have 2 girls under 11 and they loved their tenders and burger. Wife loved her salad and the 20 hour brisket sandwich was as advertised. Take a minute to enjoy the building as it is an old jail that has been brought back to life as an outstanding restaurant. Good beer selection too.

Date of visit: July 2018
Miguel M, Owner at The Feed co. Table & Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

We are glad to hear the entire family enjoyed their visit with us! Thanks for your review, Jason!

Reviewed 6 July 2018

5 in the party. Lunch the goal. What an excellent surprise! Initially I was concerned about the area and available parking. Turned out to be no problem on either! Husband had cod, nephew pork sandwich, brother-in-law the tri-burger, and two of us the brisket philly. We argued about who made the better "pick". Each of us are still convinced we got the best. Don't miss the brussel sprouts! Super staff. We appreciated visiting with Jeremy, our waiter. Great to get the building heritage from customer-focused manager, Mike. You guys made our visit to Chattanooga memorable for sure!

Date of visit: July 2018
Miguel M, Owner at The Feed co. Table & Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Thanks for such a wonderful review! We love hearing that everyone in your group enjoyed their time at FEED and hope you will join us again!