“Tasty Treats”

Clumpies Ice Cream Co.
Ranked #2 of 31 Dessert in Chattanooga
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Description: Clumpies Ice Cream Co. has been handcrafting the best ice cream in Chattanooga since 1999. Stop by today to enjoy a scoop, fresh cup of Chattz coffee, or a fresh Pure Sodaworks fountain beverage!
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Usually I am a bit more moderate in my consumption of sugar and ice cream and such. But on a recent trip to Chattanooga, I visited and experienced the awesomeness that is Clumpies ice cream 3 - count em - 3 TIMES!

The place is on Frazier Ave in a more hip, trendy part of Chattanooga. It's gimick of sorts is that you pay for the ice cream by the weight. Otherwise, they simply serve up a varied assortment of amazing flavors - some unique and unexpected.

If you want a tasty treat, to cool off on a warm day, or if you just want to indulge, I highly recommend you go in to Clumpies for a cup or a cone.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Clumpies Ice Cream shop is a great family style ice cream parlor. Ice cream, sundaes and soda floats are part of the menu. The lines are long but service staff was superb. The ice cream tastes great and they offer “original” flavors! Expand your tastebuds and enjoy.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The answer is yes! We spent the afternoon at the aquarium and decided to walk across the river on the Walnut Street Bridge. We knew Clumpies was there, and decided that it was okay to have ice cream before dinner. I had chocolate chocolate chunk and it was yummy. We took our treat outside to the deck. Then we walked off the ice cream as we headed back across the river to find dinner.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I both had the honeycomb ice cream. It was delicious! You could smell the waffle cones baking from outside!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

With a great location in North Shore, Clumpies will sock it to your sweet tooth every time. Enjoy great selections of ice cream and other creamy stuff. Walk your dessert off on the Walnut St. Pedestrian bridge. It's a win-win!