“Must Stop Restaurant”

Ranked #1 of 869 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: US$1 - US$12
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Uncle Larry's Restaurant is a family owned business. We thank God first and foremost. We provide a down home fish fry environment. We offer Tilapia, Whiting, Perch and mouth watering Catfish. Come sit in with us and enjoy some good fish. "FISH SO GOOD IT'LL SMACK YA"
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

An awesome experience, friendly staff, great food.
We had the catfish and the tilapia, tried different sides with the meals.
The meals had very generous size portions, you won't go away hungry.
The atmosphere reminds me of the old home town restaurant, nice sit down place to eat not an eat and get out fastfood place.
If you're in the area this is a must stop place to eat, I know we'll be back and have passed this place on to our friends to stop and check out.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I don't know what else they do well because I always order the fried catfish, white beans, and greens. I can't say enough about the owner and staff - they want you to have a good experience. Never been at night but friends report the same as my lunch-time experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Larry and the guys were great, friendly, prompt....food great and huge portions for what you pay. All fish was very good; whiting , catfish, tilapia all great.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visited the place based on TA reviews. Attentive service and decent food. Quaint place with lots of charm and personality. Still, not sure what all the hype was about. Tried the catfish plate with okra and white beans. Was pushed to get extra hush puppies. The Cajun seasoned and regular catfish was ok, but, again, failed to understand or taste all the hype. I must have missed something.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stop by Uncle Larry’s with the family for lunch. They did not disappoint. The food was really good and they had great customer service. I will definitely visit again if ever in the area again.