“Excellent food and boba tea”

Chopstix Viet Bistro
Ranked #175 of 886 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I was in the area and decided to try this place. I was pleasantly surprised by the nice atmosphere. The staff was helpful in choosing a dish. I ordered the chopstix stirfried noodles with tofu. It was tasty and fresh and I had enough for lunch the next day at work . I ordered carry out and the service was prompt . I'm so glad now there's a place in Chattanooga with a good Boba tea. I had the taro milk tea, but there are so many delicious options. I will definitely be back to try out more menu items.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited this restaurant for dinner Today. I have to say that we absolutely loved the place. The establishment was welcoming and clean. The service was friendly and attentive. I ordered the Authentic Pho Beef, delicious and my husband had the Authentic Pho Veggie (vegan). I tried it and it was full of flavor. A definite repeat.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

I wish Chopstix was closer to where I live - I would probably eat there every week. The pho is some of the best I've had, and I'm very fond of their Vietnamese-style crepes.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

This is a decent place to mix things up a little. The pho was well spiced and tasty, though the beef in it wasn't the best. For appetizers, the fresh rolls were pretty good and the crispy spring rolls were standard. We enjoyed their milk teas with their different flavor options and additions (like boba!). They also have other korean dishes and fried rices and bahn mi sandwiches, but I haven't tried any of those. The service was meh. Also, this is fairly cheap. Overall I'd say so I'd say give it a shot.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Not sure why the place has received such good reviews. Our meals were mediocre at best. The pork was precooked and my sub roll was hard and stale. Service was good and atmosphere was nice. But the spring rolls, fried rolls sandwich and pork dish had barely any flavor! Vietnamese flavors of spices should be present in your meals- you could not taste basil, cilantro or any fresh spice. I would not recommend if your looking for authentic Vietnamese food.