Lowest prices for your stay
US$158
US$135
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
ZenHotels.comUS$158
All reviews nice lobby stay there again sub par grocery store clean hotel worked great value for the money black hills pool and hot tub south dakota oasis reservation pet exit facility gas
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 May 2021

Nice place, clean rooms, comfy beds, but have to carry your bags upstairs as they do not have an elevator. The bathroom sink is outside the bathroom proper, in the bedroom, so that is not very handy or private. Minor maintenance issues were apparent; towel rod fell off the wall a couple of times, the door sweep was broken, nothing major, just the little annoying things. Al's Oasis next door. plenty of parking. Right off Interstate exit across river from Chamberlain. Gas stations adjacent. Adequate stop.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 2 May 2021 via mobile

My husband tells people we are semi retired and choose our loads based on motels we stay in and things to see. We always look for a place that has truck parking and a restaurant nearby. We chose the king-size suite (202) and were very happy with it. We would definitely stay again. This place does not have an elevator but Fred was willing to help carry things upstairs if we needed help. The breakfast was OK.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2020

room was good would be nice to have pet free rooms available. little noisey with the dogs barking. more plug ins for semi's or trucks. employees at trip and travel are great to work with.............Thanks............

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 December 2020

Desk clerk did not wear a mask when we checked in. We were also told there was no requirement to wear masks in the breakfast room. Reckless! Safety needs to be a higher priority in a state with high covid rates.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Curtis Wagner, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Oacoma, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2021

Thank you for staying at our property off interstate 90 (exit 260) . I'm sorry your expectations weren't met by other hotel guests and please be advised we offer, masks, gloves and hand sanitizer for all hotel guests in the lobby and breakfast area.

Reviewed 26 October 2020

I made a reservation but inadvertently made it for the wrong night. I received an email 2 days earlier than my actual stay that I had been charged on my credit card for a no show. I called the hotel to explain my situation but the person on duty did not have the authority to issue a refund but said I could call back on the same day when I actually planned to arrive. I waited till I was at the hotel in person and explained MY mistake. She immediately offered me a refund for the mistake since I was staying there that night. Room and property was very clean and well maintained.

Date of stay: September 2020