“Moldy flat bread”

Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #178 of 276 Restaurants in Summerville
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I ordered a number 6 (chilupas).
I ate the first one while at work.Not paying attention other than it tasted odd.I opened my second one and it was covered In mold.I will not be eating here ever again.As it was when I was younger I ate at Taco Bell and got sick.So it has been fourteen years since I have eaten at Taco Bell I. The first place.I am appalled!

Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

These mo-do screw up my order EVERY time! I have quit going there... even after the remodel. They still can’t get it together.

Reviewed May 23, 2017

Our Food is always excellent here with very good service! The Taco Shells are light and crispy and the Burritoes are so soft with plenty of filling in both. It is much better than ALL of the Mexican Restaraunts we have tried in Summerville!

Reviewed April 11, 2017

Cheap fast food served quickly. restaurant clean. great place to go if your hungry and on a budget and like Mexican food.

Reviewed March 22, 2017

A good place to go for quick Mexican food at a low cost and it is a well known place because of TV..