“Loud loud”

Price range: US$7 - US$14
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We went for lunch and ate on the patio. We ordered pretzels for our appetizer and then split the club. Food was very good and there was a lot of it. However, it was so loud I had to sit with fingers in my ears. I'm sure it had to do with the six families with small children. Not Bisqit fault.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The menu made this place sound fun but we were sorry we stayed. They prominently feature a great, original "vegan burger" on the menu, but we found out you can only get it on lettuce -- ALL their buns have dairy in them. What? A veggie patty on a salad is not a burger! I got the vegetable patty on a salad - basically had no other choice -- it was bland, like greens from a clamshell and a few chickpeas. The veggie patty was not great, either, just like mealy veggies with some hot sauce mixed in, mushy. The restaurant was quite a disappointment. None of us were excited about the food. The fries were ok but I thought they were bringing them as an appetizer - we were starving - but I got the fries with my salad, after waiting like 40 minutes for the food. We all wished we had just gone home and eaten leftover pasta.

1  Thank clovie52
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good food, great service, what more could you want. The young girl serving us was friendly, attentive and efficient. The food was good as well. I personally will take great service over anything. Food is food.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I had a great lunch here yesterday. You can get your burger or chicken sandwich any way you like. My burger was cooked perfectly. The spiked milkshakes looked delicious. The service was good. Great place!!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We first ate this restaurants food last year as takeout when I got a cheeseburger and large salad and both were excellent. We decided to eat in at the restaurant this time. We split an order of wings and a large garden salad. The salad was fine but the wings were extremely greasy. DW only ate 1 wing and I ate 3. We were very disappointed.
Also, they put us in a small room that was very noisy.
I noticed several people getting burgers which looked good. If you go, order a burger but not the wings.