North Beach Plantation
Shore Crest Vacation Villas(North Myrtle Beach)
US$210
US$178
Very Good 4/5
Avista Resort(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$125
Very Good 4/5
Quality Inn & Suites(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$105
Very Good 4/5
Seaside(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$112
Very Good 4/5
The Prince Resort(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$96
Very Good 4/5
Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$149
Hotels.com
Good 3.5/5
Beach Cove Resort(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$128
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
Harbourgate Resort & Marina, Oceana Resorts(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$94
Great 4.5/5
Best Western Ocean Sands Beach Resort(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$65
Travelocity
2,797 results
All reviewsswim up barjasmine towerindigo towerbarefoot landingpool areashuttle servicebedroom condobeautiful resortthe cottagesthe kitchenstainless steel appliancesocean frontlazy riverfitness centerfresh towelsthird floorupon check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Loved the pictures the hotel posted. Loved the idea of the room.
Staff was for the most part nice.
Room was a bit run down. Missing cushions on balcony. Many things broken.
Wanted to go to swim up bar, but when we arrived, it was already closed (6PM that day), so didn't really get a good experience.
Would not stay again.

Stayed: July 2017
Shannon C, Front Office Manager at North Beach Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for choosing North Beach Plantation! I'm so sorry you had a bad experience. I would like the opportunity to make your next stay much better. Please contact me directly to discuss.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We just returned from a wonderful vacation at North Beach Plantation. It is a visually stunning place. Just the drive up alone was beautiful. Being that it was Easter weekend it was packed. We did have to wait in a pretty long line to check in on Friday night but the gentleman that checked us in (shame on me I can't remember his name) was very pleasant and gave us a lot of great information. We stayed in the towers (Indigo) and while there was a lot of people, we never really found ourselves waiting for the elevators very long. That's a major plus.

The room (1407) was a two bedroom two bathroom suite. It was huge. We walked in and everything looked new and welcoming, no complaints at all about the room. We did have to call to housekeeping the first night to get an extra blanket for our son, who elected to sleep on the pull out sofa in the living room instead of the two double beds with his sisters. That took almost an hour and a half to get because it was after midnight and they didn't have much staff on at that time, so I understood.

It was sort of a cold weekend and I was amazed at how many people were in the outdoor pools. The water is heated so it was not bad once you got in but getting out was a nightmare... We will plan to return during warmer weather.

The beachfront is large and spacious so I would imagine during the summer it is the place to be.

We chose to not dine at the resort because there were so many people so we went offsite.

There's everything in the neighborhood and very close to shopping and entertainment.

It was a wonderful trip and I highly recommend North Beach Plantation.

Room Tip: The towers are all ocean front
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
4  Thank janelleandjamescash

Thank you for choosing North Beach Plantation! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is one of my favorite places to stay in North Myrtle Beach. It offers great ocean views, very spacious condos, and a nice oceanfront pool area. The condos like most in that area offer full kitchens. However the kitchens at North Beach have solid surface countertops, S.S. Appliances, & tile floors. You will find the condos are very well appointed. It is a great resort for a spring, summer, or fall vacation.

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms offer great ocean views.
Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Shannon C, Front Office Manager at North Beach Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for choosing North Beach Plantation! I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Rooms were clean and staff was friendly although the resort says it’s non smoking many people are breaking this rule we had cigarette butts on our balcony and found multiple around and in the pool. Over all this place is good value for the price

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank forrob

Thank you for choosing North Beach Plantation! I'm sorry you encountered any inconvenience while staying with us. The property is non smoking and I apologize if we didn't address this issue.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My Grandma owns a house and a condo here and it is great there is a great view and I can see everything there from that view but there is sadly no free breakfast, but have over 5 pools and indoor pools too, all the pools add up to 7 regular pools including the indoor one 4 hot tubs including the indoor one and a Lazy River that is indoor. This place overall is just truly Amazing

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family