US$184
Best Western Ocean Sands Beach Resort(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$179
US$196
Avista Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
US$228
Quality Inn & Suites(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$140
QualityInn
Free cancellation until 07/22
US$178
Hotwire.com
The Prince Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
US$191
Beach Cove Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
US$239
US$228
Travelocity
La Dolce Vita Villas(North Myrtle Beach)
Book now, pay at stay
US$230
US$149
US$133
Cancelon
3,087 results
All reviewsswim up barjasmine towerindigo towerpool areabarefoot landingshuttle servicebedroom condoocean frontbeautiful resortthe cottagesstainless steel appliancesthe kitchenfamily vacationlazy riverfresh towelsfitness centerthird floor
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Loved the pictures the hotel posted. Loved the idea of the room.
Staff was for the most part nice.
Room was a bit run down. Missing cushions on balcony. Many things broken.
Wanted to go to swim up bar, but when we arrived, it was already closed (6PM that day), so didn't really get a good experience.
Would not stay again.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Angela G
Shannon C, Front Office Manager at North Beach Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Thank you for choosing North Beach Plantation! I'm so sorry you had a bad experience. I would like the opportunity to make your next stay much better. Please contact me directly to discuss.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

After reading some of the other reviews about this property, I was seriously hesitant about booking it. Nevertheless, (against my better judgment), I thought surely the property management would do a better job, given that reviews are so immediate and so far reaching. After the booking agent’s spill about the property’s grandeur and amenities, I specifically asked her, “Is this room going to be clean?” She assuredly said, “Oh yes, ma’m.” So, I paid for the room. Unlike most places where you pay upon check-out, North Beach Plantation required full payment, in advance (site unseen).
Needless to say, I should have followed my first mind. Simply stated, room #208 was not suited for renting; yet, it was rented to my friends and family. On what should have been a joyous celebration of my birthday, "with a magnificent oceanfront presence", turned out to be a disappointing and mortifying lesson in what a quality resort destination is not!
The room was well used and terribly in need of a renovating, repairs, and replacements. Either the 3bdrm unit had not been cleaned between bookings or housekeeping didn’t do a thorough cleaning of the entire unit. The pillows on some of the beds did not look fresh, one of the soap holders was covered in soap scum, and the coffee table was well off centered. The drapes had stains that could be spotted from across the room; the carpet had countless spots/stains that could not be masked by furniture; a fixture in the master bathtub was separating from the wall, and the couch (that should have served as a sleeper sofa for a member of my party) was so absolutely filthy that no one wanted to even sit on it… let alone sleep in it! At the time of booking I had been advised that the resort was full, so I knew my options were going to be limited.
We arrived quite late, but the very next morning I invited the manager-on-duty to come over to inspect the unit. She could not, so I stopped by her office with photos. After viewing the pictures, the manager was most apologetic and made no excuses. She acknowledged that the sofa needed to be trashed, and noted it as an “owner” problem. She defrayed the total cost of our 3 night stay by refunding the cost of 1 night.
Overall, the grounds of the property are in line with other properties of its size...nothing extraordinary. Please take note of the phrase “ocean presence”. The property is at the ocean, but not really ocean front. In fact, the immediate view from #208 was the pool area below and an unpleasant view of the parking deck at the adjoining tower, with the ocean in the far background (not at all the ambience that the website touts). Additionally, this “resort” does not have the provisions for coffee or hot tea in the room, and daily housekeeping is just towel removal.
I travel to MB 2-3 times a year strictly to unwind and rejuvenate. Typically I reside at a beachfront resort on the other end of the island where I don’t have to leave the room to have hot tea, housekeeping cleans the entire suite, and I can stand on the balcony and dolphin watch (as I did in December 2017).
I do not want to discourage anyone from using this property because I sincerely feel that everyone deserves a second chance. Hopefully, NBP has a genuine commitment to customer care and will make customer satisfaction and retention a priority.

Stayed: March 2018
Shannon C, Front Office Manager at North Beach Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

I would again like to extend my apologies and hope you will give us another chance. If you have any questions, or if I can be of assistance in any way, please let me know.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We just returned from a wonderful vacation at North Beach Plantation. It is a visually stunning place. Just the drive up alone was beautiful. Being that it was Easter weekend it was packed. We did have to wait in a pretty long line to check in on Friday night but the gentleman that checked us in (shame on me I can't remember his name) was very pleasant and gave us a lot of great information. We stayed in the towers (Indigo) and while there was a lot of people, we never really found ourselves waiting for the elevators very long. That's a major plus.

The room (1407) was a two bedroom two bathroom suite. It was huge. We walked in and everything looked new and welcoming, no complaints at all about the room. We did have to call to housekeeping the first night to get an extra blanket for our son, who elected to sleep on the pull out sofa in the living room instead of the two double beds with his sisters. That took almost an hour and a half to get because it was after midnight and they didn't have much staff on at that time, so I understood.

It was sort of a cold weekend and I was amazed at how many people were in the outdoor pools. The water is heated so it was not bad once you got in but getting out was a nightmare... We will plan to return during warmer weather.

The beachfront is large and spacious so I would imagine during the summer it is the place to be.

We chose to not dine at the resort because there were so many people so we went offsite.

There's everything in the neighborhood and very close to shopping and entertainment.

It was a wonderful trip and I highly recommend North Beach Plantation.

Room Tip: The towers are all ocean front
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
4  Thank janelleandjamescash

Thank you for choosing North Beach Plantation! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

This is one of my favorite places to stay in North Myrtle Beach. It offers great ocean views, very spacious condos, and a nice oceanfront pool area. The condos like most in that area offer full kitchens. However the kitchens at North Beach have solid surface countertops, S.S. Appliances, & tile floors. You will find the condos are very well appointed. It is a great resort for a spring, summer, or fall vacation.

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms offer great ocean views.
Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Shannon C, Front Office Manager at North Beach Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thank you so much for choosing North Beach Plantation! I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Rooms were clean and staff was friendly although the resort says it’s non smoking many people are breaking this rule we had cigarette butts on our balcony and found multiple around and in the pool. Over all this place is good value for the price

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank forrob
Shannon C, Front Office Manager at North Beach Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you for choosing North Beach Plantation! I'm sorry you encountered any inconvenience while staying with us. The property is non smoking and I apologize if we didn't address this issue.