Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights

This was my first time paddle boarding and I had a great time! The trip was very peaceful. Meara... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
671kendrac
Great time

Had a great time with Trailblaze. Our tour guide Meara was very friendly and knowledgeable on the... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
juliancI6275ZS

All reviews private island blue crab great guide amazing experience kayak tour a lot of fun keats tides bikes paddle birds
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 May 2021 via mobile

I had an amazing experience paddle boarding on the Private Island Adventure tour with Trailblaze. Keats and Meara were super knowledgeable and friendly. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: May 2021
trailblazeadventure, Owner at Trailblaze Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We love that you had a great time with us. We strive to make our tours as great as possible. We look forward to paddling with you again!

Reviewed 25 May 2021 via mobile

Impeccable That’s how I will describe my experience with trailblaze adventures. Keats is professional and personable, his continue support and guidance made my first kayaking experience very pleasant!! Thank you!!

Date of experience: May 2021

We are so glad you enjoyed your tour and we made you feel comfortable. Our goal is to always make sure you have the best experience possible. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 25 May 2021 via mobile

My family and I had a great experience in North Myrtle Beach thanks to Trailblaze Adventures. The kids had a blast riding the golf carts and the electric bikes around town. I, in particular enjoyed the kayak tour. Keats, our guide was very patient since it was my first time on a kayak :) Keats is also very knowledgeable and kind. I highly recommend Trailblaze Adventures. Great customer service too!

Date of experience: May 2021

We love that you had a great time with us. We strive to make sure we are providing the best equipment possible for our customers. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 22 May 2021 via mobile

We had an amazing time today Kayaking w Trailblazer Adventure. Our guide Keats was great, super friendly, knowledgeable & fun. It was a relaxed easygoing and totally beautiful tour of the salt marshes. Looking to do something other than lie on the beach? - We definitely recommend!!

Date of experience: May 2021

Thanks for the awesome review, we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 13 May 2021 via mobile

My boyfriend had never been kayaking before so somehow I managed to talk him into going kayaking with me. On our way down to Myrtle Beach I just did a basic google search of companies and came across Trailblazer Adventure. We first did the salt marsh tour on a Friday evening. We loved it so much we came back on Monday to do the private island tour! Keats was our guide both times and he made us feel so comfortable and if we got stuck he told us exactly how to get out so we didn't need him to come rescue us. If you want a smaller group this is definitely the place to book through! The salt marsh tour was us and one other couple and the private island tour it was just us. If you're on the fence of doing a kayaking tour just do it! We had tons of fun and would recommend Trailblaze Adventure to anyone we know that goes to visit Myrtle Beach

Date of experience: May 2021

Laura, we love that you had a great time with us. We strive to make our tours as great as possible. We look forward to seeing you guys again!