“Ok service ”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Cuisines: American
Description: As we navigate the evolving impact of coronavirus on our communities, we are temporarily closing our dining room seating to help limit person-to-person contact. Some of our restaurants may only offer service through our drive-thrus, while others may be able to offer takeout, delivery or mobile order options.
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Ordered two #1 meals from the very unpleasant lady, not a young student, at the left drive-thru....she was not the typical friendly Chick Fil A person...couldn’t get my card working...never said thank you or its a pleasure to serve you...just “they can try to swipe your card around the corner” ...mmmmmm...ok.....Having a bad day? Anyway disappointing but young lady at pickup window was so bubbly and nice and the food was great as always.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (107)

Reviewed 14 August 2020

Chic-Fil-A is always good and my visit to this location was no exception. Staff was friendly and quick. Food was hot and delicious. Always a great choice for lunch or dinner.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 3 June 2020 via mobile

Like all Chick-fil-a’s, they were fast and good. We had great fries and grilled nuggets. Order was quick and easy. Drive through went fast.

Date of visit: June 2020
2  Thank Barb H
Reviewed 2 January 2020

As always, I had a great experience visiting Chick-fil-A. The young man at the drive thru window kept me entertained until they bought him change. There's not a whole lot you can say about this restaurant if you know the franchise. Keep up the good work.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 31 December 2019

I rate this Chick-fil-A poor mostly because I hold the Chick-fil-A franchise to such a high standard compared to other fast food franchises. My recent trip required four kids chicken nugget meals, and of course Chick-fil-A sauce to go with it. They were very busy at the time, and I was in the drive through. When I pulled up to the window where a young man was waiting to hand me my food and send me away as rapidly as possible. After he handed me the bag of food, I looked at him and asked, is the sauce in the bag... to which he replied, "oh yes sir it is, everything is in the bag". Well, everything was in the bag... except the sauce. Still the same good food as any other Chick-fil-A, just double check your bags for the sauce, especially when they are busy.

Date of visit: December 2019