Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
8,122 results
All reviews water park indoor waterpark captains cafe palmetto tower ping pong across the street queen suite ocean front kids activities lazy rivers shuffle board family vacation valet parking washer and dryer full kitchen off season mini golf
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We loved the relaxation and our little girls loved it all. Definitely kid friendly. The staff is amazing.. We will be back soon. Definitely wish we could have stayed an extra day/night! Thank y’all!!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
John Beecher, Guest Services / Front Office at Dunes Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the kind words in your review. We couldn't be happier to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to serve you again soon and hopefully you will be able to stay a bit longer next time. Thanks again for sharing your experience and please travel safely!

John Beecher
Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The dunes resort is my favorite vacation spot I’ve been coming for years! Once again I’ve had a great trip the beach was fun and the pools are to die for! The slides are classics and I love how you can play stuff like ping pong! The kids activities are great for the children and I remember doing that as a young child. My biggest complaint this trip was the Starbucks! Oh my god the service was horrible the 2 ladies working were so rude and 2 people before me got served and I had to pay for a cup??? Since when! That was bull crap! I love the dunes and would come back any day I would just probably skip on Starbucks unless you are very patient… and that’s my review! This place is the best and I recommend 5 stars.

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. We greatly appreciate your continued patronage and love hearing about repeat guests. We love helping families make lasting memories and couldn't be happier that you continue to choose us as your vacation destination in Myrtle Beach. I am very sorry to hear about your experience with the Starbucks outlet here on property. I will personally bring this to the attention of the FnB director. Again, I'm sorry for the issues you encountered and I thank you for bringing them to our attention. We look forward to seeing you again hopefully in the very near future. Travel safely!

John Beecher
Guest Service Manager

Thank you Karen! I called and book my reservation for
A stay. Lots of time it is uncomfortable and stressful making reservations . But Karen made it so smooth fast
And comfortable. When your making reservations and using your information can be scary ,But Karen was so
Comforting and I felt great during the process. Karen
Has me excited for my stay at the Dunes!

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Jennifer Herold, Guest Services / Front Office at Dunes Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Ricky,
Thank you for taking the time leaving your 5 star review! We are glad to hear the Karen was able to provide excellent service when assisting you with your reservation. We are looking forward to having you stay with us!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Tracy was so awesome ,and she went above and beyond my expectations!she is the best reservations lady that I ever talk to she helped me plan my 10th year anniversary ❤ with my husband and my daughter greatly appreciated Tracy and all she did ❤

Dear Heather,
Thank you for taking the time leaving your 5 star review! We are glad to hear the Tracy was able to provide excellent service when assisting you with your reservation. We are looking forward to having you stay with us to celebrate your anniversary!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great place to bring family. On-site restaurants. Water park. Great room for even a longer stay. Friendly staff. Valet parking attendant remembers your name and very friendly. Clean and updated. Great place to stay. We will be back.

Dear Tammy,
Thank you for taking the time in leaving your 5 star review! We are glad to hear that your and your family had a wonderful time while staying with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!