1,372 results
All reviewsbarefoot landingnorth towerbedroom lodgetennis villasgarden homesscreened in porchfour seasonsgated communityprivate ownershort walk to the beachacross the streetthrough vrbobeach barprivate beachindoor poolgolf cartthe past years
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Ocean Creek Resort Condorental for two night 500.00 Dollars, there was roach feces in the kitchen drawer, The kitchen cabinets were peeling, There was a huge water spot at the sliding door, The door had huge area of paint peeling , the carpet was snagged and spoted, Wish i had never stayed there, I complain to the mangement to no avail, I am approaching the issue in other way, I did take pic and still have them

Room Tip: Room was beach front, haha joke we had the smell of the large ditch that drained into the ocean,
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank dwight c
Oceancreek73, General Manager at Ocean Creek Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for sharing with me about your stay. I am not able to see what unit you were in and I would love an opportunity to speak with you. Would you be able to email me at gm@oceancreek.com with your contact information so that I may call you?

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My family and our friends thoroughly enjoyed our time at Ocean Creek. The condo was amazing, the view of the ocean was absolutely breathtaking, the walk to the beach was short & sweet. We can't wait to come back.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Oceancreek73, General Manager at Ocean Creek Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us about your stay. We are so excited that you and your family are excited to return and we can't wait to see you too.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

After years of going back to stay at Ocean Creek Resort, I'm getting more convinced that the place doesn't deserve our loyalty. On the positive side, the location and the property itself are amazing. Staying at Ocean Creek feels like living in a beautiful park.

Dedpite tge positive aspects, many units are simply worn out. I don't know why the rental office handles unit like the one that my wife and I rented for two months. Doors and kitchen cupboards are warped, broken and need replacement. Ceiling stucco I'd badly water stained from water leaks from the unit licated a floor above. The main door key lock system malfunctioned four times during our stay and we watched with little amusement while the maintenance people attempted to get us back inside our unit.

My wife and I will return to Myrtle Beach again but I will absolutely refuse to stay at Ocean Creek Resort again. There is an amazing variety of good resort properties available to us in the area and I am tired of being taken advantage of because of my personal loyalty. Never again...

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Allan H
Oceancreek73, General Manager at Ocean Creek Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you so much for sharing with us about your stay. I honestly had not spoken with you during your stay so I did not realize your stay was not good this year. I spoke with Kathy and Ms. Kaye and they didn't realize there was anything wrong either. I am so sory that your experience was not as it should have been. Obviously we want you to return but if you still choose not to, would you at least let me assist you with suggestions of other places to stay. It has never been our intention to take advantage of you in any way. We appreciate you very much and I am so sorry you feel this way.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Booked my room through Price Line name your own Price. What I thought was a good deal turned out not to be! Upon arriving I was charged an additional $36 and some change for resort fees! I could have stayed somewhere a little more nice and received a free breakfast. I think it is shady practice to be allowed to be on Priceline name your own price and then charge extra upon arrival. All fees should jave been included in the name tour own price. Shady business practice if you ask me! On top of all that the rooms are not the ones you see in the pictures! They are old and need a remodel however I will say it was fairly clean and the grounds are nice. They just will not receive my business again and I will inform my friends of the same information!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
3  Thank Mike H
Oceancreek73, General Manager at Ocean Creek Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you so much for sharing with me about your stay. When you book through a third party company they do not collect taxes and resort fees and that is the amount that we needed to collect at check in. Priceline should have informed you of that and I apologize if they did not but it is usually on their website and the confirmation that they send you. Overall I am glad that you enjoyed the grounds and that your room was clean. I am not able to see what room number you stayed in but if you would email me the information I will address the issues with the upgrades. My email address is gm@oceancreek.com.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

My husband and I drove south to join other snow birds along the Carolina Coast for the month of February. We landed in Myrtle Beach at Ocean Creek Resort . We were dazzled by an affordable oceanfront condo. The condo was comfortable and just worn enough to make it feel absolutely comfortable. Our king size bed was cozy and the sounds of waves lulled us to sleep each night.The front office staff especially, Kathy, were all attentive, calling us when we got mail, tending to any little concern immediately with a smile. My only complaint was that we had a nonsmoking condo but sometimes we could smell smoke. Maybe they could cluster the non- smoking condos. But over all, these snow birds found a perfect nesting spot for the month of February and would highly recommend Ocean Creek Resort. Update 2018 No more smoking on balconies this year near us. Clear view and air. Thank you Ocean Creek Staff!

Room Tip: The view in the tower was great but I think the other condos are nice too.
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kathleen P. G
Oceancreek73, General Manager at Ocean Creek Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with everyone about your winter rental stay. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time and that Kathy at the front desk was so helpful. We hope to see you and your family back with us again next year.