Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
8,905 results
All reviews pinnacle building crows nest tiki hut lazy rivers ocean front water slides family vacation breakfast buffet across the street off season bedroom condo parking garage recommend this resort great resort indoor pool full kitchen mariner
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The shower in the room above us was leaking through the shower ceiling in our room. Trash wasn't removed during our 3 night stay. I've stayed there numerous other times and have always had a good experience, so I was surprised at the condition of the room.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When we first got to the room I had to call the front desk to send someone to clean a huge spill/stain off the wall. The beds were made with stained pillows upon arrival. So bad they were giving off an odor and I had to call to have them replaced. I’ve never seen anything like that before. It’s disgusting that staff found it acceptable to slap new pillowcases on those pillows and place them on the beds instead of discarding them. Yuckkk! I went through the whole room wiping down baseboards that looked like they hadn’t been cleaned in months. Then to top it off our towels and trash were not picked up daily in accordance with the “COVID housekeeping policy” - I was told housekeeping was limited to daily trash/towel removal. Which is a complete joke!! You would think the rooms and facility would be cleaned MORE thoroughly because of COVID rather than not at all. I originally went with this room because the price was good and it was right on the beach with nice amenities like the pools, etc. Big mistake!! Overall the room just did not meet my standards and I will gladly pay more for a satisfactory room elsewhere when we return to Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have come to compass cove 3 times so far. We love staying in the 3 bedroom condos on the 11th floor and up. The views are amazing. The pool features are great and the location is great. The kids always us always have a wonderful time.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My family was pleasantly surprised to visit Compass Cove for our first vacation since the pandemic. The decorations were new, the condo was clean and the beds were sooo comfortable. Everyone had a wonderful time in the many different pools. The location is perfect and easily accessible to all the attractions and shopping centers in the area. We can't wait to return next year.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I have been vacationing in Myrtle for 25 years and have stayed in many different places. We go for the beach, oceanfront accommodations and relaxing. We have stayed at Compass Cove several times over the years. It has progressively shown its age and appears to have been hit hard by COVID with staffing issues. We finally were able to check in at 6 pm after arriving at 10 am. I get that, Sunday is a big check in day. However, I wasn’t told about the daily food/ beverage credit I received until checkout and left $200 worth of freebies. I was told I would get a credit, but who knows. Room was in a great location, but no room service to clean and you had to put towels outside your door to get fresh ones. Room was in decent shape when we arrived, but we had to ask for everything when needed. Each night garbage around the pools was ridiculous, it was cleaned each morning, but could have been emptied throughout the day. Parking was never a problem. Pools looked ok, but I never even dipped a toe in. Unless improvements are made in housekeeping, cleanliness and updates, We will look elsewhere next year. Too bad, it used to be a great place. Still a great location.

Room tip: Weekend check in’s are a chore regardless of where you stay, especially during peak season. Ask for an upper floor
Date of stay: July 2021