Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Myrtle Beach Segway
from US$66.21
More Info
All reviews huntington beach state park our tour guide sports complex learn how great instruction market commons highly recommend this tour beautiful park hour tour an awesome experience two hours highlight of our trip a lot of fun great ride alligators terrain blast
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great time! Tour guide (Eric) was full of information! We had a group of 8 of all different ages. Segways were easy to operate! Definitely recommend this tour!!

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had 8 people. One of the segways was not working correct. I thought it was something I was doing. Turns out it was not me it was the machine. I had trouble keeping up the entire tour. I went half the speed of everyone else. Other than that it was a fun time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The tour was excellent! The guide was friendly and helpful. The route was varied, challenging and lots of fun. Just a really good time!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We loved the Segway experience! Great area and excellent leader! Would definitely recommend this activity!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I were here for the first time visiting the Myrtle Beach area. Bear was our tour guide. He was funny and took us to all of the attractions within the park (which was very limited). I’ve been on other Segway tours which toured the cities or Bridges or Historical sites. This one covered only the park which made it less than what it could have been. It would be an exciting adventure for anyone riding a segway for the “first” time and who are unfamiliar with the park. In order to make this tour more enticing, I suggest that it should include a 1 hour break at the beach so you can feel like your getting your money’s worth.