Driftwood's Seafood & Steak Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Food and service was totally amazing!!!! Will be going back on next visit to Myrtle!!! Kids friendly!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Let me start by saying I eat very little fried food, period. So when I do eat it about twice a year I wasn’t seafood and I don’t want it drowning in grease. This stuff was perfect! I had shrimp and deviled crab. My shrimp was great. Wonderful taste and just the right amount of breading. Hush puppies are great and the fried okra was too! Everyone at our table enjoyed there food from fried flounder to grilled chicken. And our waitress was a delight. Super friendly and on top of it. I wish I had gotten her name to give her kudos. She was great. This place is a little off the beaten path but well worth it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Sometimes you need a fried seafood platter. My husband and I shared the "Senior Seafood Platter" for ~ 23.99. Each of us got two sides. Wow!!! That was a lot of food. The entree was two LARGE pieces of fried flounder, two deviled crabs, fried clam strips, fried oyster, shrimp and scallops. You are served a fish or crab dip and hush puppies upon arrival. I thought the fried seafood was good; the batter was not so heavy and the food didn't feel "greasy". So, if you are yearning for fried seafood, I'd stay away from Murrell's Inlet and get the same quality food at a cheaper price. (If you are not a senior you can order this dish for $1.00 above the stated price). (The seafood for two on the main menu would be WAY too much food for two people).

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The breakfast buffet on Sunday morning only includes coffee as a beverage with the buffet. If you don't drink coffee or have a young child with you, you pay extra. How many kids drink coffee? Our server was nice.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First visit and I will definitely be back. Party of 10. Great Service. I had stuffed flounder and it was excellent.