“GREAT FOOD!!”

Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Reviewed 18 April 2018

Everything that I have tried is great. The curry plates are outstanding! This is a charming restaurant in a charming town.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

our FIRST visit.. it was empty, no other customers. we stood at the door & the waiter was down right rude & obnoxious-stared at us like we were aliens, i said its our first visit can we just pick a table. he commented no obviously not, threw our menus down cause he was bust i think rolling silverware at the bar.. said i normally dont eat thai, but my hubby loves it what can he recommend, his comment was he had things to do to get ready for the night it wasnt his choice to pick my meal... too much more to go on with him, we ordered, hubby got thai. he said it was less than average. i got Japanese. both dishes the scallops were over cooked, the shrimp was touch & the chicken & meat were not even edible they were so over cooked. seriously horrible.. we also got an appetizer & the appetizer & food came at the same time..NOW we both DID get sushi.. the sushi was fantastic. the price tag was insane.. i could have gone to ruthe chris..if the server were nicer i would go back. dont waste your time.. dont know how this place gets repeat business. Blue Ginger is SO MUCH BETTER

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We love dining at Soulisa's Fine Thai Dining, either at lunch or dinner. Service is always friendly and considerate. Like our friends, we like their spring rolls, with peanut sauce. My wife dotes on their sushi. I always enjoy one of the curry dishes, switching from one to another as it suits my taste buds at the time. Located in the center of Landrum, the Soulisa is easily accessed. We've always been able to park on the street nearby..Every friend dining there agrees with our positive assessment.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I ate lunch with 3 colleagues. All 10.00 lunch specials were good and service was excellent. The sushi looked really good from afar;next time....

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Attentive and helpful servers/wait staff and a friendly atmosphere. I was dining alone as I was in town for business, and I felt very comfortable. The green curry with shrimp was fresh and cooked nicely. (I can’t stand over cooked shrimp!!) The table next to me ordered some sushi rolls, and I heard them say how delicious they were. Menu has Thai and Japanese (including sushi) dishes.