Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Review Highlights
Great 3 hour private boat tour

We (2 adults, 1 tween) enjoyed a private trip on the boat with Shane. He got us out to Capers... read more

Reviewed yesterday
meghan_soens
Paris, France
via mobile
good vibes on low tides

We did a private family excursion, and it was the perfect outing. Our kids (1.5 and 3y) loved every... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
colado22
Boston, Massachusetts

All reviews boneyard beach crab captain robert barrier island sunset dolphin cruise boat ride all ages great tour bone yard beach saw dolphins caper's island fish watermelon kids and adults salt marsh the low country boil dead trees
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2021 via mobile

Such a great experience. I highly recommend. Robert was friendly, knowledgeable and made the trip incredibly fun for the whole family. So did Ella! We will definitely be back next time we are in Charleston.

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 11 January 2021

Robert was such a knowledgeable tour guide. What a great experience! Bald eagles, dolphin, crab traps, oystercatchers, and even some fascinating history!

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 7 January 2021

We loved this tour! It might have been the highlight of our trip! The tour guide was impeccable with great ability to make learning both easy to grasp and fun for all. This is a great tour for people of genuinely all ages. A boat trip, wildlife (dolphins, birds, crustaceans galore), and time on an untouched island make this the ultimate wild life adventure in Isle of Palm.

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 4 January 2021

We took our 2 and 4 year old on the sunset tour at the end of September. I rarely give a 5 star review but I cannot say enough great things about our experience from booking until finish. I called ahead of our trip to ask if this tour would be fun for our toddlers who can’t sit still. The employee answered all my questions assuring me the kids would love the boat ride (they did) and when my phone got disconnected he even called me back and left a voicemail with more information. On the boat the guides were so knowledgeable. When we saw a group of dolphins they had great tips about how to photograph them. When the crab trap was pulled up they knew so many cool facts about each species and brought them around to show everyone before putting them back in the water.
Everything was so great my kids asked to go back the next day !!

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 18 December 2020

I am a local having lived in the Charleston area for 25 years. This tour is a great way to experience South Carolina's Lowcountry .Captain Robert is one of the best guides I have experienced- his love of the coastal environment is contagious as he pulls up crabs and shells while weaving together stories of the area's history. He showed me the proper way to catch and hold a blue crab . Although I wasn't brave enough to try it on a stone crab! We saw eagles and pelicans and were left alone to roam around boneyard beach. The weather was fine for mid December with a light jacket sufficient to be comfortable.

Experience the great outdoors and nature with this excellent trip and bring the whole family along.

Date of experience: December 2020