“Very nice meal and good service.”
Review of Catch 22

Catch 22
Ranked #11 of 283 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Catch 22 opened in 2001, and is locally owned and operated by Gary & Penny Duren. Our Menu is includes Seafood, Pasta, Chops and Brass Town Beef Monday-Saturday. Please visit our Website for Reservations, Seasonal Menus and Promotions. All of our Menu Items are available for carry out. All of our beef is aged 28 days, Brass Town Beef, hand selected for marbling and tenderness and cut in house to give you the best flavor. We also fillet locally caught fish in house daily! If there are any special menu requests we are always happy to accommodate you. Catch 22 can cater in your home, office or a location of your choice. We also enjoy hosting special parties of up to 50 in our back dining room. Enjoy your special occasion and let us do the work!
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Very nice meal and good service. We ate outside so it was a bit chilly which cooled the food quickly. I had the mixed grill and wife had the fresh catch. The entrees were great and would have gave them a 5 if the deserts were better. Would return.

Date of visit: March 2021
Penny D, Owner at Catch 22, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. The heater was working overtime this week with our chilly nights. Hopefully we can satisfy your sweet tooth when you return. Penny

Write a reviewReviews (853)

Reviewed 5 March 2021

We had a fabulous dinner. The portobello mushroom appetizer was something we talked about the next day;-) It was THAT GOOD!

Date of visit: March 2021
Penny D, Owner at Catch 22, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2021

Karen, I loved reading your response to having dinner with us! And I agree....the portobella mushroom is one of my favorites! Penny

Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

The braised short rib dish was AMAZING!! A very generous portion loaded with unctuous flavor and wonderfully tender. Also delicious was the mixed grilled special with a lobster tail (which was perfectly cooked), along with a duck thigh & short rib.
Overall, we thoroughly enjoyed our meal at Catch 22 and will return!

1  Thank marj1337
Penny D, Owner at Catch 22, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2021

Thank you for letting us know that you enjoyed the Short Ribs! We recently added them to the Mixed Grill. Happy that you liked that addition. Hope to see you again soon. Penny

Reviewed 26 February 2021

This was a first time experience for us. We were greeted by a host who quickly seated us. Our server Derick was attentive and made our experience exceptional. He was knowledgeable on all of t he dishes available and gave us helpful hints. I had the Jambalaya which had just the right amount of heat. My wife had the salmon and it was cooked to perfection. Our daughter had the scallops and ravioli. We were very satisfied and would highly recommend this to any of our friends.

Penny D, Owner at Catch 22, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2021

Thanks for the great review! We are so glad that Derek took great care of your family! He is so genuine and loves helping our guests! We appreciate the recommendations and hope to see you back soon! Penny

Reviewed 24 February 2021 via mobile

We are new condo owners on HHI. We are trying numerous restaurants for the first time. Catch 22 is the best we’ve had thus far for dinner. Our server Derek was on top of the menu & very helpful with my wife’s food allergies. My wife & I had the mixed grill (lobster tail, duck, & short rib). Simply amazing dish! My mother in law who is quite particular commented her Chicken Marsala was among the best she’d ever had! My father in law had a spicy shrimp marinara which looked fantastic. Catch 22 is a relatively quiet spot & a great option for dinner on Hilton Head Island. We highly recommend & will certainly be back!
5 stars.

1  Thank kpayne22
Penny D, Owner at Catch 22, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2021

Kyle, I was so pleased to read your kind words, I made your review our favorite on Trip advisor! We love welcoming new islanders. I'm assuming Derek invited you to join Club 22, he is so great at taking care of his guests. If not, please join during your next visit or go to catch22hhi.com to receive my monthly email for member specials. Like your mother in law, I am also hooked on the Chicken Marsala (my dinner choice friday night)! Can't wait to welcome you back! Penny