Seascape Villas
Marriott's Grande Ocean(Hilton Head)
US$454
Marriott
US$81
Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$139
Hampton Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$139
Hampton.com
Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$175
Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$199
US$159
Hotels.com
Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$271
US$215
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Ramada Hilton Head(Hilton Head)
US$56
US$199
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
All reviewsgreat locationhilton head islandbeach chairsshort walkpathsunitbike
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 25, 2018

These words come to mind as I try to describe this wonderful villa and the beach which is just a short walk away. The villa is even better than the description and has all the comforts of home including a fully equipped kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel. Everything that we needed was there.

The king bed was of top quality as stated in the description of the unit and the villa was well supplied with pillows and towels. Most importantly everything was spotless and easy to keep clean with hardwood floors in the bedrooms and ceramics downstairs. This was especially important to deal with the severe multiple allergies from which I suffer. The villa is full of natural light with large windows to take full advantage of the tropical vegetation and small lagoon. We were able to enjoy a wide variety of beautiful birds at our feeder on the deck.

Christie, the owner, seemed more like a friend that I haven’t met! She was extremely kind and understanding and wanted to make sure everything was perfect for us. We were fortunate to have more than a month here. We loved every minute and hope we can return again to escape some Canadian winter weather next year.

Stayed: January 2018
2  Thank lovetotravel876
Reviewed June 20, 2017

Paid for two months in advance. Had to leave all of second month for infected tooth which was pulled by my home dentist. Hilton Head dentist confirmed infected tooth to owner and gave me penicillin to get home. Owners kept all of my $2000.
The unit was Seascape Villas unit 3219. The bathrooms were terrible and both located upstairs. Supposed great beach chairs were rusty and unusable. The entrance and exit were one way so that sometimes you had to back up to accommodate incoming traffic. You are given a parking pass but that does not guarantee you a space in front of your unit. I had to park in another lot and carry my groceries into the unit. The owners rerented the unit for second month but did not give me any of that money. Watch yourself when dealing with these people. They have no decency. If they say we left the place a mess, the number of the cleaning people is: 843-689-9907. This unit is probably OK for a weekly rental but not suitable for long term.

Stayed: February 2017
1  Thank lar1202
Reviewed May 17, 2017

Stayed in 3228 and it was okay. Not real clean, had to do some cleaning especially in the bathroom. The door could only be locked with a key. You had to lock it for it to stay closed. There was no grill which was disappointing. My furnace room in my garage is cleaner than the one that is in the unit. Had to flush the toilet twice. The ceiling fan in the bathroom made a terrible sound. Would have liked to turn the air off and open the door to the deck but could not because there was no screen. I don't think they have cleaned the windows in a long time. It is mainly surface clean. Pot and pan supply was slim. Only 3 cups for coffee and one was chipped. Also, you could see daylight through the front door, not good. Usually you are supplied with salt and pepper and the kitchen didn't have anything. The one good thing was a short walk to the beach.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2017

We visited Hilton Head Island 4/22/2017 to 4/29/2017, we stayed at Seascape Villas, unit #ws3251. The condo was very nice and very clean when we arrived. Check in was fast and easy. The condo had everything we needed during our stay. Kitchen was stocked with all the needed cookware. the owners had beach chairs, beach umbrella, beach wagon and lots of beach toys in the unit for your use. We rode bikes on the beach and on all the bike paths all over the island. Saw lots of wildlife while riding bikes and saw lots of wildlife while sitting on the deck of our condo. The weather was great the water was warm enough to swim in. we will difinitely return to Hilton Head and Seascape villas. Vacation time of Hilton Head was great rental agency, made everything easy and fast.

Room Tip: by the lagoons
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed March 15, 2017

I have stayed at this location several times in the past and have never experienced a problem. It is only about a block and a half from the beach so the location is close to ideal. This year we did encounter problems. The entry way was half painted. It looked like they had started painted but then quit midway. When we arrived the digital door lock was not installed so we were not able to use the code to gain entry. Two days later just after lunch we were not able to open the door. We called and were given different new codes and they also did not open the door. I got disconnected and called and called all the numbers I had and kept getting put on hold until a message came on telling me to leave a message. I decided to drive over to the management office. There they just gave me another code. I returned to the unit to discover that the door still would not open. Finally, I went back to the office at 4:45 (they close at 5:00) and they just wanted to give me another code. I insisted that the code was not the problem and that someone should come out. I could see myself and my family not having anywhere to sleep for the night once they closed. I was told that if the code did not work then maintenance would be able to help me. I replied that i had been calling maintenance also all after noon and just got a recording so that gave me no reassurance. Finally at my insistence they did send someone over. It turned out the manual lock had not been disabled and it was locked so that the digital lock could not open the door. I spent an entire afternoon trying to rectify a problem they should have been resolved quickly and with a lot less stress to me. They need more people to man their customer service phones and to handle problems. When you are on vacation you do not want to get into disputes with people about problems that should not have happened or that could be quickly resolved.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family