3,601 results
All reviews adult pool buoy bar palmetto market hh prime restaurant mini kitchen family pool ocean view fire pit parking lot palmetto dunes rocking chairs rooms are large ping pong great amenities pool side beach access beautiful property
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Generally speaking, the hotel is good but like any other hotel, it has its own negative and positives things. Let me start with good things.

1. The room is nice and clean.
2. Food in their fine dining resturant is so delicious and they have very proffisional chefs.
3. staff are excellent and very frindly

Negative side.

1. Cockroaches everywhere in the wooden deck corridors and at all entrances !! BUT not in the rooms. Otherwise I would checkout immidiatly.
2. Swimming pool not funny for the kids. I have seen other hotels in Myrtle Beach with less starts but more fun for kids like color full and inovative water splash.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2016

Nice spacious rooms, three lovely clean pools with occasional live music, friendly staff everywhere and delicious food in all of the eateries. Will definitely stay again.....can't wait to go back! In a great location in Palmetto Dunes.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2016

The hotel was nice. The staff was friendly and helpful. The pictures online were definitely nicer than the actual hotel. The room was suppose to have an ocean view but it was more like a parking lot view.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

There are not enough amazing things I can say about this hotel and I never review anything. I paid to get an oceanfront room and bringing two dogs I figured I would get oceanfront so I could hear it, but would be on the first floor and couldn't see it. I was wrong!! We got a fantastic third floor view in the room closest to the ocean. When we got in the room there was a note welcoming the dogs with a bowl and treats made in America (which is huge for a concerned dog owner). We call when we go out for walks and they quickly clean the room. We have two VERY FUZZY corgis and the room, bed, and couch have been fur free. It's easy to take them out with provided doggie bags and there is easy access to the beach and trails for lots and lots of walks!! If you are a doggie person and a hotel snob like I am, check this place out!!!!

Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Katie W
Reviewed 26 August 2016

My wife and I greatly enjoyed our recent stay at the Omni Resort in Hilton Head Island. The beach front property had everything we wanted in a relaxing, restful, and active getaway to the ocean. The Omni was clean. The staff members were helpful and happy. The room was amazing and freshened every day. The bed was excellent. The resort itself was spacious and engaging. It had many activities and places to hangout. The 3 pools were really nice. The beach access was really nice. We rented bikes right by the pool several times and really enjoyed that. The paths around the resort provided lots of places to bike. The food at the resort was fantastic. We utilized room service several times, late at night, and it was delicious. The Buoy Bar served great burgers and sandwiches (we loved the burger!) and prepared great drinks. We were already talking of returning before we left, and we will definitely be back to the Omni on Hilton Head Island!

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple