Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,581 results
All reviews tiki hut beach house porch restaurant live music front desk volleyball courts the holiday inn fire pit coligny plaza ocean front pool area oceanfront room nice pool housekeeping staff hilton head island long weekend off season
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Where to start..the room we were giving was directly by the stairwell andnthe room seemed to be neglected it was tucked in a weird corner. People slammed the door of the stairwell all hours and random people would knock on alour door and run..the ac was out for 2 days when maintnence finally came he was not wearing a mask even though all over hotel policy is to wear one. Then the resturant was the same no masks and rude rude service..ive tried to contact the manager to no avail hopefully he will see this and fix because i paid a very pricy sum for 3 days and i felt this stay was equal to or worse then a motel 6.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank laurenkil
IHG Service, Owner at Beach House, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi laurenkil,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel.

Ensuring your comfort is our topmost priority and we're saddened that it didn't happen this time. I'm sorry to hear about the noise disturbance coming from the stairwell and from the other guests. I recognized your discomfort due to the maintenance issues with the AC unit, the lack of implementation of wearing masks, and the misbehavior of some of our staff at the restaurant made a negative impact on your stay. I brought this up to our local management's attention. Rest assured that all you've highlighted will be looked into to ensure each stay would be as pleasant as it can be. I also sent you a private message discussing this further.

We're grateful for choosing us for your accommodation needs. I hope you'll come to visit us again and prove our commitment to providing the highest quality of service you deserve!

Safe travels,

Jomar M.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I’ve grown up coming to the Beach House with my family. Now that I’m older, I’m bringing my boyfriend for the first time and he’s loving it. I’m so glad I get to share this incredible resort with him! The Beach House has it all. On the beach, amazing pool, a great restaurant and tiki bar, and incredible staff. The location is perfect with a quick walk to Coligny Plaza. I can’t wait to bring my kids here one day!

Reviewed 3 May 2021

My wife and I booked an ocean view room. We got room 102, on the ground floor, directly behind the Tiki Bar. Not only could we not see the ocean, the music was loud, and kept us awake most of the night after a long drive. We had signed up to ride a charity bicycle event the next day (Pedal Hilton Head Island), but we were too tired to even attempt it. We were booked for two nights, left after one.
The room was okay, although it's starting to show it's age. The sliding door handle was broken, and the "lock" on it looked like someone drilled a hole in the doorframes and stuck a metal pin in it. Not secure at all.
The hotel states face masks must be worn in public areas, but 90%+ of those there did not. Good thing we are both vaccinated.

Date of stay: May 2021
IHG Service, Owner at Beach House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Storyteller581052,

I am glad you left feedback. Thanks for staying at our Holiday Inn Beach House, Hilton Head Island!

We promise the joy of travel for all guests, but I'm concerned you did not feel it this time. I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you had during your recent stay with us, particularly the room location and the surrounding noise. Though we strive to provide outstanding service, I am concerned that the dated room and the lack of strict enforcement of the mask policy made you feel uncomfortable. IHG Hotels & Resorts sincerely cares about your experience, and I appreciate your taking the time to let us know. I have shared your comments with hotel management, who responded with genuine concern for the impact this had on your stay. I know they appreciate you sharing your experience and am confident they will take steps so this doesn’t happen again.

Looking forward to turn the tables when you travel back to Hilton Head!

Cheers,

June A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 27 April 2021

This hotel has everything you need.great staff,location, food,drink,live entertainment, beach and local shops and restaurants. I totally recommend the beach house and tiki bar. Lots of things to do in surrounding areas too. We will definitely be back

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank 845jimmy
Reviewed 27 April 2021

This is a great place and we are enjoying ourselves tremendously! Very clean, great service, helpful staff! Location is perfect! Close to the ocean, what a view! But also close shopping and necessities!

Date of stay: April 2021