Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from US$310.00
from US$325.00
from US$390.00
More Info
All reviews captain neil highly recommend these guys private charter sunset cruise daufuskie island great trip dolphin tour an amazing experience sandbar dock dolphins savannah blast scenery adventure
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 June 2021 via mobile

Neil took us on a customized 4 hour boat ride. He was fun, knowledgable, and kept us safe. We were able to hook up our own music on the boat. He let us swim wherever we want and took us to any place we asked during the tour! I highly recommend booking a trip with Neil!

Date of experience: May 2021
Neil A, Owner at Hilton Head Boat Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2021

I’m so glad that you guys had so much fun with us. You guys were a total blast as well and I hope that we are able to connect again for more good times the next time you are on the island.

Reviewed 31 May 2021

Captain Dave was fantastic! We had an amazing sunset dolphin cruise. He was able to spot dolphins from miles away so we were able to see quite a few on the trip. Captain Dave was personable, accommodating and knew so many fun facts about the area to share as we went along on our cruise. 10/10 would recommend a trip with Hilton Head boat charters on your next visit to the area!

Date of experience: May 2021

Captain Dave for the win!

Thank you so much for the kind words - we are so glad that you guys had such a great time.

When you come back to Hilton Head, let’s connect again

Reviewed 31 May 2021

Dave played such a key part in making my girlfriends 50th bday special. He was accommodating, genuine and just plain old kind. The sunset cruise was great. Dave made sure we got a good look at it and he took great pics

Barbara,

First things first , thank you for trusting us with such a momentous occasion.

We are thrilled to hear that you guys had such a great time and look forward to connecting again for another aquatic adventure.

Reviewed 31 May 2021

Booked this tour last minute for a Bachelorette party, and I'm so glad I did! I've been on loads of boat tours, but this is the best one I've been on by far. Captain Dave was amazing! We saw more dolphins than I could count. He blasted music for us, and had the whole party dancing and singing. Truly an amazing experience! I CANNOT recommend enough! As a bachelorette party of all females he made us all comfortable! It was a truly amazing experience!

Date of experience: May 2021

It sounds like you had an amazing time with Captain Dave at the helm and on the wheels of steel. Hahahahaha

We hope we have a chance to connect again on your next visit to the island.

Reviewed 30 May 2021

We had an amazing trip with Captain Dave! My family has been coming to Hilton Head for many years, and we had never seen HH from the water, looking in. We loved it. We saw dolphins, stingrays, birds and the beautiful scenery of the Carolina low country. Captain Dave was very friendly, personable, and knew so much about the area. We highly recommend this boat ride! Thank you, Captain Dave!

Sherry,

We can’t tell you enough how much we appreciate your feedback. Let’s connect on your next trip to the island