“Big Mistake”

Monkey Joe's Greenville
Ranked #26 of 30 Fun & Games in Greenville
Reviewed 24 October 2016

If I could leave zero stars I would! I went here with my two kiddos and my love and the staff was very mean as well as aggressive towards the kids. I've been to other locations and have had a wonderful experience but I will not be taking my children back to this one. I do not condone yelling at kids when they do something bad especially when the child does not understand that what they are doing is bad. I believe in correctly wrong/bad behavior but this can be done without being aggressive with the child and should be done after taking the child to the side. Needless to say, I made a complaint with Monkey Joe's corporate office about this location and I'm waiting for their response

1  Thank Tiffany H

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Brought my grandkids here to stretch their legs after their long drive from Canada! What a great time they had! It wasn't crowded, mostly pre-schoolers there as school had just started in this area. They ran, they played, they bounced, and best of all, they were SAFE! What a great place for the younger kids!

Reviewed 21 August 2016

Fun for kids, great venue for birthday parties.We were not disappointed w/our experience for 3 year old birthday party. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Extremely loud even on a day when it wasn't crowded, but this will only bother adults. The kids couldn't get enough of the bounce houses.

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 July 2016

I took my two grandsons to Monkey Joe's Greenville when they visited a couple of weeks ago. As we entered the facility, an employee had us sign waivers and the adults and children wore wristbands. I only saw one employee there during the two hour period that the kids played. There were a number of bounce houses and some of them were restricted to younger children. They also had some arcade games and an air hockey table. No outside refreshments were allowed, and you must remember to bring socks. The facility could use a facelift and a good cleaning. The kids had a blast running around; however I noticed that several parents did not monitor their childeren's behavior. All in all it was an inexpensive way for kids to have fun on a rainy day.