“Closed on random days WITHOUT notice”

Monkey Joe's Greenville
Ranked #26 of 30 Fun & Games in Greenville
Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

I drove over an hour to bring my kids here Wednesday Jan 20th...they was absolutely no reason or notice for them to be closed that day and yet they were!!! It was mid day...smh...have been here before its pricey unless u come on half off Wednesdays.. and ran by teenagers..they don't in force rules..they let big kids in the toddler area ect...just saying they could have atleast posted on Facebook that they plan to be closed that day..they didn't have a note on the door or anything.. Bad business

1  Thank Gapeachy1122

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I'm not thrilled with Monkey Joe's! It's more expensive and once you leave, that's it. We went in the later morning with our boys, who then needed to take a nap, and so they only got about an hour of jumping in. Once you leave, they cut off your wristbands. The Pavilion (Greenville Rec) has a bounce house for $7 per person (adults and little ones free). AND you can keep your wristband on all day and come back however much you want to that day until 10:00 p.m. We like to leave for lunch and nap. The Pavilion just recently changed out three of their older jumpy houses with brand new ones. If you don't mind paying more and getting less, go to Monkey Joe's.

4  Thank Joseph W
Reviewed 23 July 2014

My 8 year old loved this place. It was pretty clean and fun. The downside was that there wasn't a lot to do. My DD is very social so she met other little girls and they played hide and seek. So for almost $10 plus $2.15 for a water it wasn't a great deal for 2 1/2 hours but she enjoyed herself. Wednesdays are 1/2 price so next time I would wait for a Wednesday!