“My favorite thing downtown ”
Review of Mice on Main

Mice on Main
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

The Mouse on Main has been my favorite thing about downtown since I was a teenager! I love to find them every time I go!!

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"stroll"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Children would really love to go on this mouse hunt. We decided not to use the cheat sheet that gave hints/told you where to look. It was a beautiful January day so we thought it would be a good way to walk around the area to see the shops and have fun while we were doing it. We ended up only finding 3 mice (we didn't know what to really expect and never thought they would be as small as they were).

I think we did see all of the downtown Greenville area though and really had a good time seeing what it offered. It's a beautiful city and I can see why so many people are moving there. If you have kids and are passing through, this is a perfect thing to do with them.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

We took a few little girls for my daughters birthday and we had a blast! I printed off the internet clues. Then we went on our hunt. There was a few that were hard to find but locals would know what you doing and would show you.

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

This is a cute fun activity for people of all ages. Find the 9 bronze mice along Main Street. They are life size so you have to keep your eyes open. You can get a list of hints from some places but try to find them on your own. We got 8 of them. I won't post the pictures because it will make things too easy for you.
The only problem is that you may miss seeing some of the great shops along the way so make sure to look at those as well.

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

We took our grandchildren, boy6, girl 9, and we printed off the hints from the web site and the kids had a blast. We found all the mice but one and later learned you had to look up to see it. All the others were on the sidewalk . An excellent way to experience downtown Greenville and end up at Falls Park, which is outstanding inmost own right.