“Food Choices”

The Lost Cajun- Greenville Downtown
Get food delivered
Ranked #32 of 878 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$1 - US$4
Description: Cajun/creole restaurant that specializes in scratch made gumbos, fried seafood plates, poboys, pasta dishes, and beignets.
Reviewed 5 March 2021

I am traveling with my son and we decided to spend the night in Greenville, SC and find a place to eat. I am happy we chose The Lost Cajun Greenville Downtown. The service we received from Rachael we outstanding. She was professional, friendly and very helpful with food and drink selections. The food and drinks were absolutely great. I recommend this restaurant to anyone that may find themselves in the area.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (65)

Reviewed 4 March 2021

Rachael did a great job. Food was awesome. Love the location in downtown Greenville. Yall need one in Spartanburg.

Reviewed 2 March 2021

Rachael was a true server. She greeted us and listened to our needs. I am a bone marrow transplant patient and she made sure I felt safe in my seating. She was attentive to our needs.
The food was EXCELLENT. The crawfish etouffee and gumbo bowls were delicious. The restaurant ambiance was totally New Orleans. Excellent place to have a good New Orleans evening. Don't forget the beignet!

Reviewed 21 February 2021 via mobile

First time visit, will go again. Shrimp PoBoy and Seafood Gumbo was great and Tara was awesome. Great place to go.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 19 February 2021

My husband and I were in town for business and the Lost Cajun caught our eye. What I wonderful experience! Our waitress was wonderful and very helpful, as it was our first time eating Cajun food. We picked a variety of things to try and they were all amazing. We ordered the Catfish Po-Boy and fries, the Voodoo Pasta and a cup of Red Beans and Rice. Each dish was delicious!

Date of visit: December 2020