Courtyard Florence(Florence)
US$111
Courtyard
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Free cancellation until 07/26
US$134
Hotel Florence(Florence)
US$118
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$146
US$114
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$108
US$151
US$153
GardenInn.com
US$118
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 31 January 2018

The check-in desk is in a closed restaurant. Completely run down and neglected rooms, had roaches. Bring Lysol and bed bug spray with you. Put me in a dirty room, tried to charge me more for a clean one- outrageous. My Elite member gift was a bottle of water or 100 points. Whaaaat?? No wifi, no breakfast, Do yourself a favor and avoid this place at all costs. If it wasn't late and I was so exhausted I would have found a real hotel. Instead I sprayed everything with Lysol and bedbug spray. Took a shower (with a towel in the bottom of the repulsive tub to stand on) and left early in the morning. Desk clerk was unsympathetic, maybe because I'm white??

Room Tip: Don't stay here! Try Red Roof Inn near the Civic Center.
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
SuburbanExtended, Webmaster at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that you had an unpleasant experience with us. We take pride in meeting the needs of a wide variety of guests, and I regret that we couldn’t satisfy you. We have a vigorous pest control program and can assure you that there are no insects in our rooms. Still, I’m sorry for whatever lapses caused your experience to be less than pleasant.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Looking for a reasonable priced quiet Motel to get a few hours sleep where I could park right outside my room's door. I had stayed here a few years back. No updates, improvements or modernizing to the room I got. My room was dimly light, furnishings showed age and signs of being well used. Room was quiet, bed was comfortable, flat screen TV and plenty of hot water.

Room Tip: Side away from Interstate was very quiet and well light.
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
SuburbanExtended, Webmaster at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for bringing your concern to our attention.
I’m very sorry to hear about your experience on your recent stay, particularly the noise you encountered and the unsatisfactory service you experienced. I am glad you like our reasonable price, amenities in the room and our quiet hotel. Whenever you need us again for whatever reason, we’ll be here for you.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

A large portion of this property was burned down around 6 months ago apparently but has yet to be cleaned up. Signs posted all around warning of the presence of asbestos. Rooms were dirtier than any I had ever seen. Stains on couch and bedspreads. Ended up checking out after seeing the condition of the room and stranded with my children for several hours trying to find another room.Horrible experience. Choice hotels have lost my business for their unwillingness to help resolve this issue as well.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
SuburbanExtended, webmaster at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Dear Guest, We are extremely sorry for the very bad experience you had to go through.We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We'd like to discuss more about the situation and make things right. Yours Sincerely, Hotel Manager

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Economically depressed area to start with, three building going back perpendicular to the a major road. Middle complex burned to the ground. Added a nice aroma to the neighborhood. Ventured out in the neighborhoods but decided to stay in my car. Thought about eating somewhere, again, decided to stay in. Had pizza delivered and left early. Picked an inexpensive place and got one!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
SuburbanExtended, Webmaster at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry that several issues combined to make your stay less than desirable at our improving hotel in an improving nieghborhood. We take real pride in offering the best possible guest experience, and I understand that we let you down. You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time. Nothing means more to us than providing a pleasant guest experience.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Gentleman at check in appeared to be the General Manager or Maybe Assistant Manager, was on the phone 20 minutes of the time that I stood in line even disappearing at one point into an office. However once attention was shifted he was very nice and very efficient. We got checked in and got to our rooms, and before you even opened the door you were hit in the face with the strong smell of a cleaning product. Upon entering the rooms they both seemed pretty clean, well at least they smelled that way. The bathrooms were clean from inspection as well. However I should add that those bathtubs really need to be updated they are in horrible condition. I will add in two things here, I have stayed at this property before and it's a huge upgrade from that experience but these rooms definitely need some work and a little more cleaning time the walls need to be scrubbed. Over all for what I needed and a one nighter it was ok.

Room Tip: Not sure how to die down the cleaning smell
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased that you had a generally good experience with us, but I’m very concerned that we didn’t live up to your standards or expectations. I also apologize that an urgent phone call meant you had to wait a moment. We take great pride in our hotel, and I hope that shows. We’re also always working to get better. I hope you stay with us again in the future. As you saw, we’re working to improve the overall experience here.