Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$121
HomewoodUS$121
Hotels.comUS$121
PricelineUS$121
eDreamsUS$121
StayForLongUS$146
All reviews basketball court evening reception bed suite excellent accommodations a hilton honors member sink area driving down very clean hotel great hotel shopping and restaurants recommend this hotel to anyone rooms are spacious check in was easy pull out couch the general manager hard boiled eggs great stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The location of this Hotel was perfectly situated off I95. Beautiful outdoor shopping mall with plenty of restaurants with as much outdoor seating, minutes from hotel. The hotel is very nice, immaculate and service was great.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The cleaning staff only put on masks when I asked them to. The way a respiratory disease works is that any exhalation potentially spreads the disease -- not just when someone is looking at you. This is a management problem. Proper supervision should correct the problem.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great front desk staff. Would be five stars expect for some cleanliness issues. Staff were masked and friendly. Good place to stay for families. Our family of six was comfortable in the two bed suite.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2021 via mobile

We checked in around 10:00pm after driving all day. Although the room was very modern and clean on the surface I did have some issues. I found a cigar on top of the shelving unit in the bathroom. There was a dirty wash cloth left on the shower curtain rod. The was urine around the toilet base. (see picture). During covid and with the advertisement of enhanced cleaning protocols, these issues are unacceptable. I told Raven at the front desk, who said she would speak with the housekeeping manager. Raven was very apologetic and assured me that a General Manager would be in contact with me. I have yet to hear back. I have been a Hilton Honors member and would expect much more from a Hilton property.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 11 January 2021

I’ve been staying at this place at intervals over the past 2 years for work, pre and post-Covid.
The hotel is very comfortable and has laundry and gym facilities. My room has been always been ready for me and clean. They have adapted to Covid with extra cleaning between guests. The best part, however, are the very helpful and friendly front desk staff. Always willing to solve a problem or answer a question. They welcome me with a friendly greeting. Especially Valerie at the front desk who learned my name before I learned hers. When I’m away from home for work it always feels nice when the front desk staff make you feel welcome.
All over a great place to stay in Florence. I stayed at two other places first but like Homewood suites best. Also great to have a kitchen available.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
Megan Reynolds, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2021

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Valerie Joyed