Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$48
WyndhamUS$48
Agoda.comUS$48
Hotels.comUS$48
PricelineUS$48
Trip.comUS$63
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2021

Toilet leaking water on bathroom floor. Someone was sent to fix it and they just caulked it. It still leaks. No hot water for my shower this morning. I still have 2 nights this week, I hope it gets better or I will have to find a new place for the next 2 months.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 17 February 2021

We stayed here for one night, the heater didn’t work correctly, all of the water ran brown, there was rotting food in the fridge when we got there and no toilet paper. The toilet only flushed when all the lights were on and the top of the tank was broken off. There were clearly many empty rooms but we stayed under an occupied room that was so loud they kept us up all night and nothing was done about it. Worst experience I’ve had.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 3 January 2021 via mobile

First off I realize there are hotels for every price range, but this is a hotel from the Wyndham group so you should expect some bare minimum standards.

So let’s start with there good, the hotel has very cheap rates, can’t think of anything else.

So now let’s get into the cons, and where do I even start.

We were arriving late on a rainy night, to find the building you have to travel down a dark road past a few abandoned buildings until you finally see the hotel in its poorly lit area. I check in and notice unsavory people and deals taking place on the balconies and in the parking lot.

Our room was on the back of the hotel, we pull around and it’s dark and all the doors are grey except our door with red paint. That’s odd, my better half is being a real trooper at this point but I can see the sheer horror on her face. I notice a group of young guys in hoodies wandering the parking lot, glad she didn’t notice that as I pry the door open it takes a lot of force and I notice the musty smell. We walk in I pull the bed sheet down and notice a heavily stained set of bedding that did not smell fresh at all. Still determined I look in the bathroom, pretty grimy but serviceable. I pull out the phone chargers and walk to the side of the bed and notice a large piece of bug sticky paper covered in small bugs. It was disgusting and had been there a while. That was it, I was done we grab our bags load in the car and head back to the office. There was one person in front of us who was telling the attendant that the person in the room above him was threatening to hurt people if they didn’t send an ambulance and the police. I am not really sure what that was about but sounds like an overdose or a manic event was in his future, two things I don’t want to witness or be part of. The good news is while I was waiting for him to finish I was able to book us a room at the doubletree. I ask the attendant for a refund she says only the manager can give them and he would be there in the morning.

I had a wonderful, safe, and clean nights sleep at the doubletree and we hit the road at 8am heading back home to Florida. I call the Days Inn on the road and get the manager and he tells me he cannot give a refund and I need to call another manager tomorrow and abruptly hangs up on me. So here I am working with hotels.com to get a refund which has to be approved by the Days Inn by WYNDHAM which we all know isn’t going to happen. My advice is there are much nicer hotels in this area for only $10-15 more, use them!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2020

I lived there 3 years. It was nice in 2015. Three years ago staff was replaced. It deteriorated. It is infested with roaches. There is no hot water at night to shower . The parking lot has pot holes. The staff is not friendly. Frequently there are no towels. Smoke alarm does not work. Do not stay there.

Room tip: Not good. Others say it was dirty.
Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 28 February 2020

GUNFIRE at 10:20pm outside my room. 5-6 deafening shots, and saw gunfire shots light up through my room's curtain window gaps. Manager said it was next door - lies. Had to lay on the floor & called 911. Police came 1/2 hour later-too long. Saw suspicious people on walkway balcony prior to entering room. The absolute worst motel experience I ever had. This place should be demolished. Open a better location and don't let criminals stay.

Date of stay: February 2020