Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Aloft.com
Agoda.comUS$96
Expedia.comUS$96
PricelineUS$96
HurbUS$104
All reviews saturday reservation multi screen happy go lucky lobby area is in room coffee nice hotel front desk amenities exit wedding refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 March 2021

I stayed courtesy of a conference I attend and was disappointed to get in and see how dirty the halls and rooms were. Paint chipping from ceilings. Handprints on walls and sticky floors. I will never stay at an Aloft again. How can management think this is okay???

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Tylerswife
Hotel Management, Marketing at Aloft Columbia Harbison, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Tylerswife,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for staying with us. Please accept our apologies for your unpleasant experience. As the cleanliness of our hotel is a key priority, we are very sorry we fell short of expectations. Please rest assured that your comments have been shared with our housekeeping team to improve our service. In guest rooms and public spaces, we have added to our already detailed cleaning practices, requiring all surfaces to be thoroughly cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectants. I hope this has restored your faith in us that you will consider a return visit.

Tammy Huling

Reviewed 3 March 2021 via mobile

After a 7 hour Road trip we arrived about 6:30 and began cleaning our room. Lysol spray and wipes as we didn’t feel it was ‘clean’ lots of greasy finger prints and sticky stuff on the floors. No worries we know it’ll be clean after we are done.
I go to wipe down the toilet and the seat is BROKEN. You would not be able to sit on this toilet seat. Annoyed we call down and see if they can bring us a new one. He comes up and says yes it’s broken and maintenance isn’t here until tomorrow so I’ll have to switch you rooms. I ask if we could get a room where people didn’t just check out as we just majorly cleaned this one and he said they were sold out yesterday and almost sold tonight. Will call us with our new room number. 15 or so minutes went by my husband went down to see the status as we had already unpacked and repacked and the new room the same thing was wrong. Broken seat! LOL
Since it was ‘full’ we had no other choice then to move to the holiday inn across the street.
We asked what the cancellation policy was and he said he’d have to call his manager. Um NO. We left because both rooms you gave to us have broken toilet seats. It is NOT our fault.
And to top it off since we were in the room for ‘awhile’ we are charged $40. $40 for what? To unload, clean better then your maids and to find a broken seat? We better be getting that $ back ASAP
If your maids did actually clean they would have noticed the very bad broken seat.... horrible!

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank belizehasmyheart
Hotel Management, Marketing at Aloft Columbia Harbison, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear belizehasmyheart,

I'm so sorry for your poor experience at our hotel. Please be assured I will be discussing your comments with our team to work on immediate improvements. We take pride in providing the best accommodations and service so our lapses during your stay are being taken very seriously. Again, on behalf of the staff and management - I offer our apologies.

Tammy Huling

Reviewed 20 February 2021

Stayed here for work for just one night in Feb 2021. It was just me & my dog. The hotel is very dog friendly, they don't charge and have good areas around the building to walk them.

The room was clean and spacious, but there wasn't a lot of light. I arrived after dark so it was difficult to get my bearings inside. (If on a romantic weekend away, the mood lighting may have been a plus. However, on a solo work trip it wasn't!). The bed was comfortable, bathroom was big and there was a fridge & coffee maker in the room too.

The lobby area is great. It's got a bar, games and is always playing music. But it is LOUD and on the night that I stayed (midweek), it seemed to be more of a party hotel. There were a ton of people in the lobby drinking & hanging out, people having loud arguments in the hallway and kids with their hoods up blocking the back exit doors. Multiple noises through the night disturbed my dog.

It was okay to stay at for one night, and I'd happily stay there if I was going downtown for the night. But as a work/solo trip it didn't really work.

Room tip: Away from the lobby
Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 19 January 2021 via mobile

Historically we have liked aloft, this one seems very dated but also clearly not well cleaned. Stained carpets and stained walls, the halls had a debris on the floor. The staff at the front desk was very nice.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2020 via mobile

We have stayed at others Aloft before and we choose to stayed at this one because their rooms are very comfortable and the hotels are clean. Unfortunately this location was an exception comfortable rooms but the lobby, elevators and areas in general not well maintained. Dirty floors, walls and floors.

Date of stay: December 2020