“Really good for a drop in meal”

Diablo's Southwest Grill
Ranked #231 of 1,040 Restaurants in Columbia
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Description: Diablo's uses only the freshest ingredients to create an array of southwestern style dishes in a casual and fun environment. Burritos, tacos, quesadillas, salad, nachos, and salads. Always done fresh. Always done right. Yeah, you know its fresh.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

At first glance on the reviews I thought this place was a sit down and be served place but it's like chipotle. And as in previous reviews it is hard to see from the street. The GPS took me to it but didn't tell me to turn in at the right street and I had to turn around.
The service here is amazing. They employees were so nice. The place is clean and the charging stations are cool.
I got the nachos and the chips are addicting. I would drop in here again for a quick lunch for sure.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten here several times. I’ve had burrito, nachos, bowel all delicious. Staff is always friendly. Love the phone chargers at the booths.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and me were traveling thru SC and found Diablo's. Corn salsa was great. I had chicken nacho and my husband had steak burrito bowl both were very good. We were stuffed when we left. Similar to several different change restaurant that you make your own burrito, salad, tacos, and nachos etc.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

My husband and I ate at Diablo's this weekend for the first time. We're regular patrons of Salsarita's right across the street but decided to try something different. Wow! We were impressed. First off, the flavor is amazing. Great smokey flavor to the chicken. We enjoyed all 3 types of salsas. The toppings were very tasty. We especially like the grilled peppers and onions. My husband had a burrito far bigger than any other restaurant like this one. I had a quesadilla and again, far bigger than normal. Their pricing is actually better than the typical restaurants like this one, include chips and salsas, and still has that fresh cantina type taste. Can't wait to come back!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Wasn’t sure what to expect, but kind of build your own Mexican. Good food, huge portions. I had the quesadilla and it had so much, I took half home. All selections come with lots of chips. Several hot sauces and salsas to chose from. This location is new and staff was friendly and helpful. Selection is varied and definitely get your money’s worth. We will definitely be back and share an entree next time.

Been to Diablo's Southwest Grill? Share your experiences!