“Tour of Magnolia Plantation”

Adventure Sightseeing
Book In Advance
More Info
US$24.91*
and up
Small-Group Charleston Minibus Tour
Ranked #54 of 236 Tours in Charleston
More attraction details
Owner description: Adventure Sightseeing provides the most comprehensive bus tours of Charleston by air conditioned comfort on our 25 passenger coaches. A family owned Charleston business, Adventure Sightseeing has been offering the "see it all" tour for over 28 years. We offer Charleston's best City Tours, Plantation Tours, combos tours and special interest tours. We are happy to assist with special group tours or transportation as well.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Bus picks up at Visitor's Center. About 30 min drive to plantation, Have about 1 hour walk in garden, 45 min. tram ride (sit on left side if possible) and short house tour. And some free time (about 30 min). Gardens and nature tour were highlight. Guide (Derek) was excellent. Gave enough info without being overbearing. If you don't have a car and want to see this house I highly recommend this tour. I wasn't sure it would be enough time but it was. i LOVED the gardens and highly recommend coming to see this i house if you love gardens. One of my highlights to my trip to Charleston. The house is OK but the gardens and property are the star!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
in 21 reviews
"interesting stories"
"great sense of humor"
in 9 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 9 reviews
"south carolina"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Boone Hall is a fascinating place to visit. We used the Adventure Sightseeing tour as we did not have any alternate transportation. This was a bit pricey, and they did not offer a senior citizen discount, even though the admission prices for Boone Hall offered this. However, out guide on Adventure sightseeing (Charles?) was knowledgeable, and the drive included a brief tour of Mt. Pleasant. This was my third visit to Boone Hall, and I never get tired of it -- ut really makes for an enjoyable day.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had only one day in Charleston and of course it had to be a rainy one! I booked the bus guided tour in a pinch and I was very happy I did! Nice little bus, excellent guide (she was very nice and full of interesting facts about the city, the history and the architecture). We were able to see a lot despite the short time and the bad weather, my kids (13 and 8 years old) my parents and I really enjoyed!