Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing experience during my parents visit!!

Such an amazing experience!! Highly highly recommended! I just moved here and I took my parents out... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
anniesI8034QH
Sailing Cruise on The Fate

It was a great 2hrs!! The captain and Mate were very outgoing and helpful! We lived this... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
melissagrande2021
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina

Recommended experiences in and around Charleston
from US$54.00
from US$36.35
from US$45.00
from US$70.77
1,075 results
All reviews captain dustin sunset sail beautiful boat aboard fate caviar private charter perfect sunset great sail bachelorette party these guys highlight of our trip an amazing experience highly recommend this trip ravenel bridge hour tour boat ride sailboat
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2021

The FATE is a beautiful boat and Captain Dustin and Monique were wonderful hosts! They were very capable, knowledgeable and fun to spend time with. My Mom and I had a super memorable time during our sunset sail. In fact it was the highlight of our entire trip to Charleston. Highly recommend sailing with Charleston Sailing Charters!

Reviewed 30 May 2021 via mobile

When family and friends visit Charleston, you must add a boat trip to your adventure. Charleston Sailing Charter has the perfect boats to accommodate any size group. My brother and I both celebrated our birthday (age 65 and 71) and my husband’s retirement (age 81) along with other family members who were in their 20s and 30s and above. It didn’t matter the age, the scenery along the Wappoo River and Stone River was breathtaking! Nick and River were an amazing crew to attend to our comfort, safety, and education of the local area and the dolphin pods. They knew the perfect spot to anchor the boat, Kismet, so those who wanted to jump in for a swim could do so, while the others photographed the fun. We left at 9:30 am and enjoyed brunch catered by Caviar & Bananas. We choose a 3 hour trip and were so glad we did! We have more celebrations to come, and family and friends to visit throughout the year, and will definitely charter the Kismet, and perhaps Fate, their sailing vessel. You won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed 29 May 2021

Captain Marc and Monique took a grizzled old sailor and his rookie wife on a wonderful sail.
Both were informative and helpful. They achieved maximum performance out of Fate.
Loved the trip.

Reviewed 28 May 2021

This was a terrific outing enjoying the Charleston harbor on a nice sized real sailboat. Captain Dustin and mate Maddie were friendly and helpful. The sunset was a once in a lifetime experience. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 28 May 2021

My husband and I booked a Sunset Sail aboard Fate. The boat was absolutely beautiful! The crew were knowledgeable and so personable. They even had music playing from our “era”! We enjoyed listening to the history and viewing the harbor at sunset was breathtaking! I have dreamed of sailing for many years and this was above and beyond my expectations! It was by far the favorite of our trip to Charleston! I would highly recommend this to anyone visiting the area! We can’t wait to come back and sail again!!!