Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Speed Boat Adventures
from US$92.00
More Info
All reviews a lot of fun great fun great guide unique experience highlight of our trip saw dolphins these guys experience charleston our tour guide uss yorktown great trip charleston harbor highly recommend this tour blast safety instructions hat
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Really enjoyed the boat ride and the scenery was great. I don't like being yelled at by the tour guide. It was my first time driving a boat and I was told not to accelerate until the tour guide told me to. I ended up falling behind the rest of the group. Then the tour guide came my way and yelled at me in a scolding tone. He asked me if I wanted him to take me back, which was insulting and demeaning. He treated me like a criminal. I don't remember his name but my tour was on June 27 at 11-1pm.

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I would definitely do this again next time I’m in Charleston! Graham is a great guide! Super fun! Would recommend to anyone traveling there!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had an exciting experience! So glad we booked this tour. Our guide was knowledgeable and gave us a fabulous tour!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It's def one of the coolest adventures Charleston has to offer. I highly recommend to a trip with Charleston Speed Boat Adventures to your list.

Reviewed 9 August 2021

If you like going fast on the water, you will like this. My wife and I had a great time. I recommend going in the earliest time in the morning. We went to a few different places in the harbor. This is very safe, as long as you follow the clear and thorough instructions from the guide. He helped make everyone comfortable and safe.

Date of experience: July 2021