“Great Breakfast and Lunch menu”
Review of Kelley's Deli

Kelley's Deli
Ranked #30 of 147 Restaurants in Westerly
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Kelley's is a family style restaurant centrally located in westerly RI. Irish music is played all day and the walls are adorn with Irish proverbs.
Reviewed 21 August 2018

Best breakfast in Westerly. The lunch sandwiches are top notch. We just had the chicken salad melt on raisin bread. Wow! I am disappointed that they have dropped the French Dip which was my favorite sandwich.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Spent a few days in Newport and Foxwoods
and was looking for a Good breakfast. I found that and more in this gem located 10 minutes from Foxwoods and on the way to Misquamicut , Narrangasset or Newport. For combination of food, service and price it is a must way to start your day when in the Westerly area.

Reviewed 27 July 2018

Yesterday, my four friends and I ordered sandwiches and sides at Kelly's Deli. Three ordered fruit sides 1 ordered a side salad and I ordered coleslaw. When I took my first bite of the slaw I could tell that it was not tasteful or fresh. I was not going to mention it to the waitress but decided to after all. The cook returned a while later with what she called "the one that I really should have been served instead". She said that the one that I was served was supposed to have been thrown out!! I was literally fed garbage and she admitted it. No offer of compensation for their gross mistake!! Also, none of my friends were told, when they ordered, that they would be charged $4.50 extra for their sides. A sorry does not suffice Kelly's. WE WILL NOT BE RETURNING!!

Reviewed 23 July 2018

This is a hidden spot in a small strip mall I stumbled on. Irish in nature, it is a clean and well run establishment. The breakfasts are huge and very creative, not just the same old standard fare choices. Lots of additions like avocado, corn beef, spinach, salsa, etc. The coffee is great and always fresh. Service was outstanding as they have plenty of servers. They serve lunch as well although I have not been there at that time but I would expect it to be just as great as their breakfast!

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Have been many places in Westerly during our 20 something years of vacationing here, but this was our first visit to Kelley's....7 adults, 2 small grandchildren...it was a Friday morning so not too busy, they were very accomodating to our large party for breakfast. Staff was very friendly. Food was excellent. I had the "summer special" 2 eggs, a fresh yogurt parfait and grilled blueberry muffin...it was yummy. Another favorite: the peanut butter stuffed, Nutella topped French toast... kids got to pick from a prize bucket at end of meal, they were thrilled!
Would like to try lunch, we will definitely be back!