“Incredibly good brunch”
Review of The Shanty

The Shanty
Ranked #10 of 330 Restaurants in Warwick
Reviewed 9 August 2018

We had an amazing brunch at The Shanty on a recent Saturday in early August. I had the Red Flannel Hash and my husband had the Eggs Benedict. Our food was absolutely fantastic—-creative, fresh and well-prepared—-and the setting is hip, upscale and pleasant. Great service, too.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 7 August 2018

I love the decor at the Shanty. It is not like any other restaurant. They have amazing food and great service. Great dining experience overall.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 22 July 2018

This place is incredible, our favorite spot in RI. Food is always amazing. The burger is one of the best I have ever had. TV dinner is always delicious. Their seasonal menu entices you to return. Always a good tap selection for a smaller place. Staff is always nice.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 19 July 2018

My good friend and I come here regularly every two weeks, weirdly enough, we get sat at the same table! Food is always delicious. Beverages are also good! It is small and quaint, although the parking lot is a little tight.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

While no water view as its close competitor Chellos dont pass this little gem.
The booths are a bit tight so we sat at the bar. The menu while not big has a great selection. My friend had the fish and chips and I had a lobster roll with baby greens salad. The fish was a hearty portion and fries had a unique crispy crunch. The brioche roll with a generous portion of lobster was a 10!!!
We split an "ice cream sandwich" for dessert however felt the hard cookie made it too difficult to eat. (A better choice with the strawberry gelato would have been a warm brownie)
The service was great and atmosphere conducive to good conversations..since only one TV!
Great place to meet friends.

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to The Shanty? Share your experiences!