“So many flavors!”
Review of Moose Cafe

Moose Cafe
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Tiverton
Reviewed June 13, 2017

So many ice cream flavors! They not only have hard ice cream (Gifford's) but they have hundreds of soft serve ice cream and frozen yogurt flavors made to order. Service is quick and friendly, always a pleasant experience. The owners are really nice, too!

Not only do they serve ice cream, but they have delicious breakfast and lunch sandwiches as well as coffee, tea, and espresso drinks. Try the stuffed quahogs, they'er made in house!

Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

Great for the two best ingredients coffee and ice cream. There's something for everyone of every age

Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

So many menu items it's tough to choose. They make excellent ice cream sundaes including their banana split. Hundreds of combinations. Try they're frozen coffee they call a Frozoffee. It's delicious and comes in small medium large and if you ask them extra large which is about the size of a small bucket. The best thing to have on a hot day.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

They have plenty of ice cream options - we preferred hard ice cream and our friends like the strange flavored soft serve, so this is a great place to go. Servings are huge so I usually get a kiddy cup and it is plenty for me. Sandwiches are pretty good. Coffee could be good but we have found it to be on the cold side; it sits too long in the thermos.

Reviewed July 24, 2016

We went on a Saturday afternoon for a late lunch. We had heard about the Moose Cafe because of it's ice cream so we decided to give it a try. The food was really good. My wife had the Cali Turkey warp with avocado and bacon which she enjoyed very much. I had the pesto chicken pannini which was excellent. The chicken was plentiful and the bread did not overwhelm the sandwich. Both were served with chips and pickle. We had to have ice cream so my wife had the Only 8 mocha frozen yogurt and I had the sugar free coffee hard ice cream. Both were very good but I have had better sugar free ice cream at other places. If it's variety you like they have over 300 flavors with some very creative combinations. It was busy when we went so I would imagine it can get really busy in the evening. We would definitely go back to the Moose Cafe.