See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

We were dead tired and needed a place to stay. Would have been better if we slept in car. First room was horrible there was mold and burn marks are bed spreads (non smoking room). Curtains had layer of dust, window tracks had dirt a sand in them, no hot water. Hallway smelled terrible the whole place was dirty!!! Since they would NOT refund our money we had to stay. Back door was held open with a block of wood. I had blankets in car and we slept on then and in the morning those blankets got tossed in dumpster. This place should be shut down. DO NOT STAY HERE, my advice RUN FORREST RUN!!!

Date of stay: August 2015
6  Thank LadyWatkins
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

It was very terible. Like prison.low quality. No service. Bad smell. Dirty room. I think prison is better than here. So it is not good place for rest and enjoy. I highly suggest to
not reserve here.also there was no breakfast. No food.we just slept for one night. And then escaped.

Date of stay: August 2014
5  Thank ali b
Reviewed 9 August 2014

My boyfriend and I have stayed there on a couple of occasions. The first time we went, we waited a good 5-10 minutes just for someone to come to the front desk for us to check in. They are not friendly people and they act as if you are inconveniencing them. I had asked for an extra pillow and it took them over a half an hour to get it to me. That was the first time. I should have learned my lesson. The second time we had booked a room for two nights. We had plans the first night we were there so we didn't get into the room till early morning 5ish. As my boyfriend and I were getting ready to get into bed we noticed a bug. I started freaking out. He thought it was just a tick. I informed him that it was definitely a bed bug. I lifted the sheet just a little bit near the head of the bed and it was infested. As calmly as I could, I got the attention of one of the house cleaners and informed them what was going on. She proceeded to get the people who run the place. They thought I was lying, she was trying to not let me get near the bed. So I went to the other side pulled the sheet up and BAM! There they were,. We were lucky enough to not have unpacked anything yet so nothing was ever on the bed. She told us we could have the room next door. I told her I wanted a refund and after arguing with her for over 15 minutes she gave me back the second nights room rate refund. Not only are the room filthy and infested, the people who run it are just plain awful. Mean people. I don't know how they are even still in business. So If you are in a pinch and need a room for the night and this is the only place...you're safer sleeping in your car.

Room tip: All rooms are awful. Stay away.
Date of stay: January 2014
3  Thank Jessi826
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Booked this motel for 1 night to have somewhere to sleep close to Providence. the motel isnt close and you need a car. Reception where you have to pay up front, 2 floors with rooms, they are old, dodgy, loud, easy to hear others in other rooms. Lock the door and hope you can get some sleep, if its only for one night and then a move on its ok.

Date of stay: June 2014
Reviewed 16 July 2014

This was the worst night I ever had at a hotel. People upstairs over our room were fighting and slamming furniture around until 4am. I called the front desk and they said they would check it out. I also put chairs up against the door going to the hallway and the one going to the outside because the locks looked like a 10 year old could kick them in. I checked out the next morning a day early because we could not stay there any longer. I complained about the noise the night before to the front desk and the man on duty said I should have called the front desk. I told him that I did call the front desk and he said that nobody was making any noise. I will never stay with this chain again.

Room tip: Book somewhere else.
Date of stay: June 2014