Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Victor M

Great Romantic place to stay

Review of Edgewood Manor
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Mar 3, 2023
Edgewood Manor is a uniquely beautiful B&B just outside providence and not far from T.F. Green airport. The owner Andy is a lovely person, he was very attentive to guests.

The antique decor is superb not to mention the gas fireplace and jacuzzi that put the stay over the top!
Date of stay: March 2023
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
4.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Edgewood Manor Inn, General Manager at Edgewood Manor, responded to this review
Responded Mar 3, 2023
Thank you so much Victor I hope we are able to host you again real soon . It’s been a pleasure .
    0.0 km from Edgewood Manor
      ₱6,335
    5.1 km from Edgewood Manor
    Restaurant
    View more hotels in Cranston
    All reviews roger williams park bed and breakfast next morning beautiful antiques victorian room other guests jacuzzi tub antique furniture modern amenities pawtuxet village priest fireplace providence sunroom keys
    Selected filters
    Reviewed December 20, 2022

I got the Samuel Priest room for My Girlfriend and I's 2nd anniversary. We were lucky enough to be the only ones who booked a room that night so we had the whole place to ourselves. The owner told us to feel free to explore the house and see all of the other rooms. Our room was amazing; super soft pillows and bed, gas fireplace, jacuzzi, & I was able to have a bottle of champagne ready when we got there that I ordered when booking. They made us delicious French toast in the morning. I wish it had a fridge in the room that we could put leftovers in from dinner, however I am sure if we asked we could have used the fridge in the kitchen downstairs. Not enough of a downside to take away from how amazing our stay was. Can't recommend this place more.

Room tip: Book over the phone for best pricing. You will get a great room for the price you pay.
    Date of stay: December 2022
    • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
    Reviewed December 13, 2022

I stayed at this bed and breakfast in September of 2022 as a member of a wedding party. I stayed in two different rooms over the two nights we had reserved the place. Both beds were hard as a rock and I woke up with a headache both times. There was broken tile and you could see through the shower wall in the Samuel Priest room. There was mold on the shower curtain, crumbs inside the chairs, and what may possibly be the lumpiest pillows I've ever slept on in my life. Upstairs in the Carrara room, the jacuzzi tub was broken, there were broken tiles and there was a silverfish on my pillow... What I could see, there were probably more that I didnt. I am absolutely disgusted by the cleanliness of this place.
    The day before and day of the wedding, the owner was nowhere to be found and had not arranged the tables in the dining room for the reception. I had to spend time out of getting ready to help rearrange the settings because the owner literally showed up for like 5 minutes and couldn't be bothered to do anything we had asked him to do. He did not accommodate any of the requests from the bride and groom and changed up the details last minute when it came to the dinner. He had the poor staff which consisted of two very nice women serving 40 people dinner as fast as they could, when the previous arrangement was to have a buffet style dinner. We had an open bar with a tab of $1000 and this man had the nerve to charge $10 for a glass of wine, a bottle of beer and a can of seltzer, and $6 for a bottle of water. That is pure greed and disgusting that anyone would charge those prices. For someone to charge as much money as they did for this b&b/venue and have it in this condition is absolutely abhorrent. Half the stuff in there was broken and it clearly had not been maintained in quite a long time. The owner should not be in the hospitality business at all! The caretaker and the chef were wonderful, and incredibly friendly and helpful, and they did not deserve to be treated the way they were with the amount of work they were given and not enough help because the owner was too greedy to hire more people. Do yourself a favor and skip this place if you're looking for a wedding venue because he will not make any point to accommodate your needs.

Date of stay: September 2022
    • Trip type: Traveled with friends
    Reviewed November 28, 2022 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were looking forward to experiencing "WaterFire" on 11/5/22 and searching for a romantic, yet reasonably priced place to stay. EDGEWOOD MANOR was one of the Most Amazing places we have ever stayed! It was beyond our expectations

Room tip: Make sure you get up early enough to experience the delicious homemade breakfast
    Date of stay: November 2022
    Trip type: Traveled as a couple
    1  Thank Rebecca C
    Reviewed November 8, 2022

I went there with 7 other guests so we had the run of the place to ourselves. Pics look good on the Internet, however stay away. Peeling paint, mold, prior guests clothing still in closet, I had an old broken AC stored in my closet. Owner does not live onsite so very little communication such as a simple sheet listing Internet password, emergence number, after-hours door entry code, etc. Breakfast is minimal - one scrambled egg, small portion of potatoes, one tiny frozen link sausage. No fruit, no nothing else. No ice available. (how hard is it to get a countertop ice maker?) It appears owner only interested in revenue without giving guests value.

Date of stay: October 2022
    Trip type: Traveled with friends
    Reviewed August 4, 2022 via mobile

I loved staying at Edgewood Manor. It is absolutely beautiful and comfortable. The food was excellent and Andy was very accommodating. There is beautiful Roger Williams park and Pawtuxet Village very close by. My husband and I would highly recommend!!!

Room tip: There is ample parking off of Bartlett Ave.
    Date of stay: July 2022