“Coconut ice cream is amazing!”
Review of Daily Scoop

Daily Scoop
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Bristol
Reviewed August 12, 2016

The ice cream is unbelievably creamy and the Coconut ice cream has actual shredded coconut in it and lovely pieces of dark chocolate. Yummmmmy!

Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

A family night out ended in a disaster! Ice cream was fair.. All ordered waffle cones and within minutes, they began breaking into pieces! Ice cream all over! The waffle cones were terrible!! Paper thin and tasted terrible!! The staff was terrible too! Not one smiled, they all seemed miserable!! Not only was it the worst experience I had eating ice cream out, the bill was $30!! Never will I come back!! I'll go to my usual place in Swansea!! Best ice cream ever, waffle cones are delicious and the staff are all friendly!!

Reviewed July 16, 2016

The ice cream favors are rich, intense and hard to stop eating. The range of offerings in flavors and sizes is great - a small serving of the chocolate expresso, maybe mixed with a second scoop of the vanilla, is fantastic. I could be drooling as I write this.

Unfortunately, they only operate over the summer to the beginning of fall. So you've got to get there while the weather is warm. Otherwise, it's going to be a long, long winter.

Reviewed June 20, 2016

My wife is an ice cream addict. It there was a 12-step program for ice cream, she would be in it. I enjoy ice cream, but not to the extent that my wife does. This is definitely the BEST hard ice cream in Rhode Island, we believe. Lots of flavors to meet everyone's palates. Give it a try, you will not be disappointed. (Their parent location is in Barrington.

Reviewed June 14, 2016

This is on the main street of Bristol and we enjoyed the decor and their great ice cream. Nice place for an ice cream treat.

Been to Daily Scoop? Share your experiences!