“Std Olive Garden”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed 1 December 2020

Had a quiet dinner for 1. Food was good. Strange time to be eating out with everyone in masks. Service was good.

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank Paul S
Write a reviewReviews (119)

Reviewed 24 November 2020

Lunch curb side pick up for soup and salad lunch deal. Soup was great however, the quality of the salad was not as a previous experience. The lettuce was the cheap bag salad you get in the grocery store (the one with the red cabbage and carrots), the tomatoes were old and that is all that came on it. Granted, I opted to remove the olives, onions, and peppers. I also picked up for my co-worker who's salad was worse than mine. When I viewed the salad, it looked old, wilted, and it reminded me of a salad that was in the back of my refrigerator and it froze then thawed. Not pleasant.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 19 October 2020 via mobile

We were doing some errands Saturday afternoon and were in the mood for soup so we called Olive Garden from the car and placed a curbside pickup order. It was easy to order and we paid over the phone. We pulled into Olive Garden about 10 minutes later and responded to the restaurant’s text to let them know what spot we were in. A server brought our soup out right away and we were done. They did have us sign the check when they brought the food. It was a convenient and good experience. Did you know they sell soup by the quart, half gallon and gallon? We got a half gallon of the Minestrone and it was very good. They packaged it well and it came with cheese and mints. A half gallon as $14.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 9 October 2020

I ordered the Chicken Parm Lunch size. The portions were perfect, the food was warm, and the experience with curbside was very good. I have been having issues with the curbside pick up lately, and this time was not a disappointment! The online ordering was very easy and user friendly. When I picked up my lunch, it was ready to go, no waiting and no confusion with the order. Due to my lunch time frame, I need to pick up and go. The server was very nice, sweet, helpful and direct. I think she understood that I do not have a lot of time to waste and I do appreciate it based on the situation. Overall, the food was very good, service to me was very good, and it actually makes me want to go back! During this time of COVID, this is not a feeling I get very often from restaurants.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 11 February 2020

We were in Sunday afternoon and had The Soup and Salad Deal. We enjoyed the soup but the service was slow and the bartender was rude. We sat at the bar and it took a good ten minutes before the bartender Frank approached us. When he arrived he took our drink order but took another five minutes to pour a draft beer and a water. We still don't have menus. After several minutes and contemplating leaving we got menus. Frank was stacking dirty plates on a tray behind the bar and seemed to make an effort to be as loud as possible as though we were in a noisy diner. When he came to take our order we asked the price of the Soup and Salad Deal but he said he didn't know. A person behind the bar helping Frank appeared to be a manager but he did not know the price either. The couple next to us said they paid $8.99 and Frank said "That must be right... I have no idea". When the bill came it was $11.49 and Frank said he didn't have time to enter it in before the price changed...?? Throughout the meal the bartender acted somewhat silly rushing around and spinning while carrying trays of food. Soup was spilling out of the bowls onto the tray and floor. It seemed to be a bit of a show to let everyone know he was busy. We enjoyed our soup. The Pasta Fagioli, Chicken Gnocchi and Zuppa Toscana were excellent. The salad was OK too. It was clean including the bathrooms. The prices are fair. They have plenty of off street parking.

Date of visit: February 2020